Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Tech vs OSU tonight 6:30 on ESPN

Started by lumphog, September 25, 2014, 04:57:07 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lumphog

Should give us a better gauge of how much improved we really are. This game will be fun to watch tonight

CallThemHawgs!

Grunt

Thanks. Wouldn't have been thinking football tonight. Should be interesting.
The above is likely to be highly biased and may not be defensible.

SemperFi

Really looking forward to this game. I'm a Red Raider fan tonight. We also have UCLA and Arizona St. playing too. Should be some good football this evening.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

TheGreatHogsby

We need the red raiders to win tonight.

lumphog

I don't think Tech is as bad as we made them look........I sure hope not, would love for them to win this one.

hobhog

TT scores quickly. OSU defense didn't look like much....

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: lumphog on September 25, 2014, 04:57:07 pm
Should give us a better gauge of how much improved we really are. This game will be fun to watch tonight
I believe it will be fun alright: A load of laughs for the 'Pokes.

Großer Kriegschwein

Tech looking better against OSU than they did against us.
This is my non-signature signature.

CallThemHawgs!

hobhog

Huckleberry Pig

elksnort

Definitely pulling for Tech.  They look good thus far.

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

PigDaddyKane

The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

CallThemHawgs!

That ankle injury made me cringe.... ugh...

hobhog

[/quote]

Looks like a USFL game with those helmets/ jerseys. Where's HeHateMe?

NuttSu

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Grunt on September 25, 2014, 04:59:36 pm
Thanks. Wouldn't have been thinking football tonight. Should be interesting.
On THE AIR with BRET - radio show starts at 7 tonight. 92.1 FM in NWA. Live from the Catfish Hole.  CBS is there tonight.

pigture perfect

Ugly uniforms for both teams. Definitely like the old school TT helmets better.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

razobak

Sure would be nice for Tech to notch a win over a ranked opponent. That could do nothing but help us.
Go Hogs, Beat Refs!

Razorbacks#1

"You sleep safely in your beds because rough men stand ready in the night to visit violence on those who would do us harm.

THUNDER!

hobhog

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: razobak on September 25, 2014, 07:11:18 pm
Sure would be nice for Tech to notch a win over a ranked opponent. That could do nothing but help us.
Agree,  it would.

Hook 'em Hogs

TT looks much better playing these guys than they did us. Even at this stage of the game.

PonderinHog

They're matriculatin' right down the field.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on September 25, 2014, 07:27:22 pm
TT looks much better playing these guys than they did us. Even at this stage of the game.
And they look bigger too.

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Uberanubis

go red raiders! I think firing the D-coordinator woke them up.
Quote from: East TN HAWG on January 31, 2015, 11:37:05 am
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

Fayettechill14

Razorbacks#1

THUNDER!

Razorbacks#1

I'll take a guess that OSU forbids hits during practice. PRACTICE!

THUNDER!

Ironhawg

Second big return negated by a penalty on TT.

talley

Seems to me these refs don't like Tt much... Being very ticky tacky on calls

Uberanubis

Quote from: Ironhawg on September 25, 2014, 07:40:33 pm
Second big return negated by a penalty on TT.

they are known for lots of penalties. if they don't shoot them selves in the foot, they should win this game. at least early indications.
I think it's a common event whether it is in AR or around the world where a group of Hog fans get together.  I've seen it in TN, TX, LA and in Germany.  Being a Razorback is like being in a brotherhood.  When the brotherhood meet, they call the Hogs.

redeye

Quote from: Hook 'em Hogs on September 25, 2014, 07:27:22 pm

Well, they had a bye week after playing us and you know they want a victory in the worst way.  I've actually been waiting for this game, because I think OSU is overrated and thought TT might have a chance to beat them.

Fayettechill14

Good grief how many penalties is this game going to have? Tech is really good at shooting itself in the foot.

kaptainkory

Uberanubis

tech learned a thing or two after they played the hogs. moving the chains chewing clock.

Razorback_Mack

These two teams are slaw. We need to put OkState on the schedule

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: redeye on September 25, 2014, 07:42:26 pm
Well, they had a bye week after playing us and you know they want a victory in the worst way.  I've actually been waiting for this game, because I think OSU is overrated and thought TT might have a chance to beat them.
Yep, they're playing like they got a whoopin and sent to their room for 2 weeks to think about it.

Ironhawg

Marquez should have had that for a 1st.

alohawg

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 25, 2014, 07:42:55 pm
Good grief how many penalties is this game going to have? Tech is really good at shooting itself in the foot.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

PigDaddyKane

From what I've seen if someone in the big12 decided to do what coach B is doing here they would win the league.
The only person on Hogville without an inside source for Razorback news!

Ironhawg

Fayettechill14

Add Big XII to the list of conferences we'd win easily.

The Hogfather