Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Hall's impact on hogs

Started by TarHeelsFan45, September 25, 2014, 06:04:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

TarHeelsFan45

September 25, 2014, 06:04:58 am Last Edit: September 25, 2014, 06:43:35 am by TarHeelsFan45
If we are able to land this Class of 2017 6'4 190 SF/PF out of Columbia how big of an impact could he make on the hogs???

He posted another video also!!
http://instagram.com/p/tWzwOqkkck/

Pork Twain

"It is better to be an optimist and proven wrong, than a pessimist and proven right." ~Pork Twain

https://www.facebook.com/groups/sweetmemes/

TarHeelsFan45

mhuff

I am not sure we have talked about him before. Is there a connection besides Whitt to get him out of Columbia?

ricepig

Quote from: mhuff on September 25, 2014, 02:21:45 pm
I am not sure we have talked about him before. Is there a connection besides Whitt to get him out of Columbia?

Carlos Hall's son??

mhuff

Quote from: mhuff on September 25, 2014, 02:21:45 pm

I kinda remember reading that.... but I do not remember him being from Columbia.
I just gave you a +1 where you straightened me out on something else. I will just have to owe you. I won't leave you hanging.  ;D

TarHeelsFan45

Quote from: ricepig on September 25, 2014, 02:33:55 pm
Carlos Hall's son??
yup correct, he is the son of Carlos hall. ;D I also heard hall will arrive in Fayetteville tomorrow.  8)

yraciv

Obviously the OP is related to him or maybe a classmate? 7 posts, 6 about Hall, and the other about Mizzou.  We get it! Let's see how it plays out. It's not even basketball season yet. I was a huge Carlos Hall fan and would love to see his son become a Razorback recruit, but let him get a couple varsity games under his belt first.  The hype machine starting this early isn't always healthy.

Pudgepork

If Hall takes after his dad then he's going to be a really good player.

With the way this staff is building from recruiting, I'm not sure how much of an impact Hall would have after 2 more recruiting classes are added before him.  Hogs will get to the point where much talent is already there and you keep adding players of similar ability to replace the ones leaving.  Kinda like USC did under Carroll.   Good players leave and another good player takes his spot.

TarHeelsFan45

Quote from: yraciv on September 25, 2014, 10:46:34 pm
Obviously the OP is related to him or maybe a classmate? 7 posts, 6 about Hall, and the other about Mizzou.  We get it! Let's see how it plays out. It's not even basketball season yet. I was a huge Carlos Hall fan and would love to see his son become a Razorback recruit, but let him get a couple varsity games under his belt first.  The hype machine starting this early isn't always healthy.
nope I'm not related to him or a classmate. I live in columbia and all they talk about here is mizzou football, mizzou basketball, Keiondre hall, and Michael Porter. I know hall has arkansas on his list and porter has Indiana on his

ml2200

Quote from: Pudgepork on September 26, 2014, 07:17:46 am
If Hall takes after his dad then he's going to be a really good player.

With the way this staff is building from recruiting, I'm not sure how much of an impact Hall would have after 2 more recruiting classes are added before him.  Hogs will get to the point where much talent is already there and you keep adding players of similar ability to replace the ones leaving.  Kinda like USC did under Carroll.   Good players leave and another good player takes his spot.

Carlos was a really good basketball player as well. 

-Blu

Quote from: TarHeelsFan45 on September 25, 2014, 10:40:39 pm
yup correct, he is the son of Carlos hall. ;D I also heard hall will arrive in Fayetteville tomorrow.  8)

Unofficial visit?

ricepig

Quote from: -Blu on September 26, 2014, 02:28:04 pm
Unofficial visit?

He's only a sophomore, you can't take officials until your Sr season.

TarHeelsFan45

Quote from: ricepig on September 26, 2014, 03:11:36 pm
He's only a sophomore, you can't take officials until your Sr season.

http://instagram.com/p/ta9o02EkWW/ he posted this a few minutes ago

ricepig

Quote from: TarHeelsFan45 on September 26, 2014, 03:17:46 pm

http://instagram.com/p/ta9o02EkWW/ he posted this a few minutes ago
Which has nothing to do with my statement, glad he is visiting.

FrozenHam

I like the looks of this ball player, but I love how he looks on Instagram in all that Razorback red! 

TarHeelsFan45

TarHeelsFan45

downsouthhawg72

I can bet by looking at his instagram that if he gets offered by Ark he's good as committed. If he's good enough he will be on the hill.
DownSouthHawg

TarHeelsFan45

Reminds me of an upgraded bj young with a better shot and quicker off the dribble