Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pettway-Does Anyone Know?

Started by trashcan maN, September 23, 2014, 06:44:43 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Break & Run on September 28, 2014, 02:07:32 am
Isn't Duke Williams a Miami RB and not a WR ?

D'haquille Williams is a WR for Auburn.  His nickname is Duke.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

Theolesnort

His best position would be safety. A star in the making.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

Hawgfan27

A ball hawking safety who's good for a turnover every couple of games would be more valuable for this team than anything

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Theolesnort on September 28, 2014, 02:25:46 pm
His best position would be safety. A star in the making.

That sounds great.  Let's sign the kid and put him at safety ASAP!

My question is: What is his attitude about being moved to safety?  Does anyone know?
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

010HogFan

Quote from: Break & Run on September 28, 2014, 02:07:32 am
Isn't Duke Williams a Miami RB and not a WR ?

you're thinking of Miami RB Duke Johnson

PigTimePlayer

Back to Pettway . . . RD just retweeted the Scrapper football coach saying that Barry Lunney Jr was on their campus today. Wonder who he was checking on?
Advice for reading posts on Hogville:  Think about how stupid the average person is.  Then, remember that half of the people are more stupid than that.  So relax and take it easy on 'em.

Razorbacks - Titans - Whoever Plays the Cowboys