Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

6'7 ...

Started by secneahog, September 23, 2014, 10:57:58 am

Previous topic - Next topic

secneahog

OT Tyler Howell from Kansas received a Arkansas prediction. This guy has been popping up on 24/7 radar in favor of Arkansas over time.

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Howell-58650
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

scruf

Quote from: secneahog on September 23, 2014, 10:57:58 am
OT Tyler Howell from Kansas received a Arkansas prediction. This guy has been popping up on 24/7 radar in favor of Arkansas over time.

http://247sports.com/Player/Tyler-Howell-58650

And he received it from an Ohio State writer, which is the only school that 247 reports an offer from. Hmmm....

PorkRinds

Quote from: scruf on September 23, 2014, 11:03:42 am
And he received it from an Ohio State writer, which is the only school that 247 reports an offer from. Hmmm....

Looks like they show offers from Arizona State, Kentucky, and Missouri also.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

secneahog

I know his name popped up a couple months ago. Now he is again. Would be a nice offensive tackle. Big guy.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

Wildhog

I also wonder about Glen Bethel from Arizona Western College. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

scruf

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 23, 2014, 11:10:21 am
Looks like they show offers from Arizona State, Kentucky, and Missouri also.

That was quick.

rljjr

We need to feed him. He's a little fella (good-natured sarcasm) at 6'7" and 275 pounds. Oh, and does he have the Skipper attitude?

I do think all the O-linemen of the world are watching and seeing how much publicity our big nasties are getting and thinking that our guys are getting as much love as some skill position players. It has to be a positive for our recruiting.

WPS!

Paul

we have choices.  does anyone know if how many years he has left?  I thought it was very interesting that BB said that he only takes JUCO's who were full qualifiers out of high school.  I like that.

PorkRinds

Quote from: Paul on September 23, 2014, 02:07:20 pm
we have choices.  does anyone know if how many years he has left?  I thought it was very interesting that BB said that he only takes JUCO's who were full qualifiers out of high school.  I like that.

I bet he takes Pruitt if he wants to come here after not qualifying...

Oklahawg

Note that he is a JUCO recruit. We have Pruitt who will be here at some point if we want him back.

I am still thinking we opt for HS options that we can build our way over the long haul.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra

redeye

Quote from: Wildhog on September 23, 2014, 11:21:03 am
I also wonder about Glen Bethel from Arizona Western College.

First time I've heard of this guy.

I think we still have several good options left on the OL.  Probably a surprise or two.