Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

KJ Hill visiting Ohio State this weekend

Started by ThisTeetsTaken, September 22, 2014, 09:24:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ricepig

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 23, 2014, 11:31:37 am
I would rather them wait and if my son was lucky enough to be a recruited athlete that would be my recommendation.  If you are going to take more than 1 visit take them and then make your decision.

So, you don't think there is benefit to our program by having them commit early and help build momentum?

Tim Harris

Quote from: ricepig on September 23, 2014, 11:34:33 am
So, you don't think there is benefit to our program by having them commit early and help build momentum?

It could be argued either way and that wasn't the point of my post.  I'm just saying me personally I don't like it.  If I got my way you would take visits and wouldn't commit until you were done.  I know that will never happen but that is how I would like to see it play out.

GalaHawg

Will Gragg is going to make his 5 official visits as well and Gragg explained this with a "just in case something happens, I need to keep my options open" paraphrased comment. It is obvious that Chris, Greg, and Jarius warned these two guys about what might happen based on their personal experience - coaches come and go... they need to keep their options open in case CBB gets fired or decides to take a different job. As long as nothing crazy happens and CBB stays at Arkansas, there will be nothing to worry about.