Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Will Gragg chooses Hogs (MERGED)

Started by mbd1475, September 22, 2014, 05:57:45 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Porked Tongue

By now, the doubters mouths should be closed.

Dwight_K_Shrute

I don't think he committed on a national stage just to decommit 3 or 4 months from now, especially with a strong Arkansas family.  I would not worry about that in the least.

Coaches will continue to show him the love, fans will show him the love and this will only build momentum for the class. 
Little known fact, but prior to settling on Guantanamo, the Pentagon wanted to house terror suspects at War Memorial Stadium.  It was deemed to be cruel and unusual punishment and in violation of the Geneva Convention.

hog_fan86

Are any of the 4 current TE commits projected to play another position?
Going to have lots of guys there over the next several years if not.

Wildhog

Quote from: Dwight_K_Shrute on September 23, 2014, 10:09:52 am
I don't think he committed on a national stage just to decommit 3 or 4 months from now, especially with a strong Arkansas family.  I would not worry about that in the least.

Coaches will continue to show him the love, fans will show him the love and this will only build momentum for the class. 

I *thought* he was going to enroll at midterm, and that's why he's committing this early.  Does anyone know?
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

immahog

No lions No tigers No bears.....ImmaHog

Wildhog

1909/1964/1965/1977

josh_sec33

Huge get. I came here after three of my boys in my classroom all went "YES!" simultaneously after peering over their phones after I was done with my lesson.
Quote from: Hogstocking on February 07, 2008, 11:45:16 am
The 'fence' has been replaced by the Great Wall of China wrapped in barbed wire guarded by snipers. 

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 06, 2012, 05:43:24 pm
On a scale of "DGB is a Hog" to "Bobby had a girl on the back of that bike," how sure are you?

Sun Tzu Tusk U aka John Everett

Excited for the commit, just a great fit for us and him!!! WPS!!!
"...and with my eyes closed, like a cat, I play with everything I could have said." - Bernardo Soares (Fernando Pessoa) Kobeer: https://www.instagram.com/reel/CvQVBp4rnmr/?igshid=MzRlODBiNWFlZA==

immahog

Quote from: hog_fan86 on September 23, 2014, 10:11:24 am

you are right we will be loaded

henry
sprinkle
gragg
cantrell
o'grady
and im sure im missing someone

Dan42AR

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 23, 2014, 10:09:11 am
By now, the doubters mouths should be closed.

They should be but we have too many CBB haters out there. GHG

OnYourToes

Quote from: Fresh Legs on September 22, 2006, 09:56:48 am
Quote from: OnYourToes on September 22, 2006, 09:48:23 am
The wife's b-day was this past Tuesday, I got her a gift certifiacte for a message, she is going to redeem it Saturday, around 2:35ish.  I had it planned all along.  House to myself, game on, free to yell as loud as I can!!!!!

You sir are a genius!

Jason Carroll

Here is a short clip from an interview we did on Sunday and promised not to publish until today.  We will run a lot more and post the uncut with he and K.J. Hill this Sunday night on the Pigtrail.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/gragg-picks-the-hogs-on-his-birthday/27345/TBKHtnoLAk-XDR_JYjGq3A

Dirty

GalaHawg

Gragg - all around TE can block and catch
O'Grady - more of a receiver right now but working on blocking
Cantrell - Athlete, can play TE, FB/H-back or possibly DE if we need to
Bell - DE

immahog

I would not worry about the OV that gragg an Hill are taking .....I mean who would turn down a free trip with people meeting your every need, doing everything they can to make you feel important .....I sure as hell would NOT

immahog

Quote from: Jason Carroll on September 23, 2014, 10:15:05 am
Here is a short clip from an interview we did on Sunday and promised not to publish until today.  We will run a lot more and post the uncut with he and K.J. Hill this Sunday night on the Pigtrail.

http://www.nwahomepage.com/fulltextsports/d/story/gragg-picks-the-hogs-on-his-birthday/27345/TBKHtnoLAk-XDR_JYjGq3A

aw aw so yall knew ???? LOL great stuff thanks

BENJAMINX

hogman99

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on September 23, 2014, 10:04:07 am
He has visited all of those schools already except Miss State already. Not to worried

That is good to know. I think with all the Arkansas kids committing, I feel he will sign with us.

secneahog

Thank you Mr Gragg!!   Time to grind and make your time at Fayetteville be remarkable!  Big time get!   :razorback:
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

SPAL

Quote from: forrest city joe on September 22, 2014, 10:11:30 pm
You guys worry way to much. just sit back and let it play out.

This right here....this, is the best case of irony I've ever seen.

secneahog

Quote from: immahog on September 23, 2014, 10:13:24 am
you are right we will be loaded

henry
sprinkle
gragg
cantrell
o'grady
and im sure im missing someone

Jack krauss.  We need depth at TE. We run a lot of two TE sets.
Remix MMA.  Alan "the talent" Belcher - Born_Imboden Arkansas- Next 185 UFC Champ!

ifghog

ricepig

Quote from: secneahog on September 23, 2014, 10:23:29 am
Jack krauss.  We need depth at TE. We run a lot of two TE sets.

3 TE sets, haha

Hog N Bama

Root root!! SOOOIIIIIEEEE!! Gragg's a HOG!! WPS!! :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

secneahog

Good stuff!!!

hogs25

I was there.  Gragg about gave me a heart attack when he FIRST grabbed the Alabama hat he then chunked it then grabbed the Hog hat.  Whew. 

secneahog

Dark Helmet Hog

EastMemphisHog

That's awesome. Good of yall to let him have his moment before releasing it.

immahog

secneahog

Hawgzinbowlz

Welcome to " The Hill ", Mr. Gragg.

Your brother was great as A HOG and we anticipate your career to be equally outstanding.

" GO HOGS "

secneahog

Quote from: Hawgzinbowlz on September 23, 2014, 10:43:12 am
Welcome to " The Hill ", Mr. Gragg.

Your brother was great as A HOG and we anticipate your career to be equally outstanding.

" GO HOGS "

Need to take that sweet truck of yours and go fora burn out with Gragg committing.  :)

ckhawgu

secneahog

Porked Tongue

Quote from: Wildhog on September 23, 2014, 10:11:30 am
I *thought* he was going to enroll at midterm, and that's why he's committing this early.  Does anyone know?

Quote from: Wildhog on May 20, 2014, 05:24:23 pm
Now I'm saying zero point zero for Gragg. 

PorkRinds

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 23, 2014, 10:53:18 am

Lol.  I will defend Wildhog here.  He's come around a LOT in the last few months.  Even he is starting to be a believer. 

Wildhog

Quote from: Porked Tongue on September 23, 2014, 10:53:18 am

Serve it up.  I've earned it.

It didn't look good early, but we've made a hell of a run.
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: secneahog on September 23, 2014, 10:44:30 am
Need to take that sweet truck of yours and go fora burn out with Gragg committing.  :)

I'm headed out to the pasture right now. It's easier on the tires (the pasture compared to a parking lot) but it does thro' the mud a little. LOL
I have to say, I cannot believe the class shaping up for us next year. The star gazers are in football heaven. This coming class is truly amazing.

" GO HOGS "

arkfan81

Quote from: schmeck on September 23, 2014, 09:55:09 am
to wear his jersey backwards... but if he picks us I'm all for it.  if not....I will ridicule him forever. :razorback:

Pretty sure that's a bills jersey.
Have faith...

Huckleberry Pig

great pickup!  Congrats to the staff an to Gragg, WPS   :razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: secneahog on September 23, 2014, 10:52:41 am
Good read.

http://arkansas.247sports.com/Bolt/Arkansas-tight-end-class-is-unmatched-31418441

Thanks for the link.

This many high level tight ends is beyond words.

I've been a fan since 1964 and cannot remember as many excellent tight ends in any class, at any school, at any time. WOW

" GO HOGS "

Note : K.J. looks like he would like to school DBs, in his co-interview with Will.

Kevin

Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you.<br />James 4:7
Reject Every Kind Of Evil 1 Thessalonians 5:22

forrest city joe

We only have 3 TE commits. Bell is a DE at the next level.

ArkRazr

September 23, 2014, 11:16:15 am #145 Last Edit: September 23, 2014, 11:41:21 am by ArkRazr
http://t.co/VJAvvlJkCD

Will Gragg commitment video for those who care to see it

1highhog

Congrats Will, and welcome to Hog Nation.  I look forward to seeing you for the next few years develop into an NFL player under the tutelage of our great Coaching staff here at Arkansas.  Thanks for choosing the Hogs.

TexHog188

When the history of the resurgence of the Razorbacks is written, it will include the names of Will Gragg, K J Hill, Hunter Henry, Bijon Jackson, Juan Day, Ty Story, Daytrieon Dean, CJ O'Grady, Jamario Bell, Austin Allen, Brandon Allen and the other fine young men who chose to stay home and become part of the legacy of homegrown Razorbacks. Great day to be a Hog.
"When you're around people that have been where you're trying to go, they know the answers."  Moses Moody

Hawgzinbowlz

Quote from: ArkRazr on September 23, 2014, 11:16:15 am
http://t.co/VJAvvlJkCD

Will Gragg commitment video for those who care to see it

Thanks for the link.

I'm sure CBB made Will a TOP priority, with Wills blocking skills.

" GO HOGS "

PorkRinds

Quote from: TexHog188 on September 23, 2014, 11:26:01 am
When the history of the resurgence of the Razorbacks is written, it will include the names of Will Gragg, K J Hill, Hunter Henry, Bijon Jackson, Juan Day, Ty Story, Daytrieon Dean, CJ O'Grady, Jamario Bell, Austin Allen, Brandon Allen and the other fine young men who chose to stay home and become part of the legacy of homegrown Razorbacks. Great day to be a Hog.

+1000  Nothing like in state pride bringing our program back.