A & M favored by 7-10
74 (26.8%)
A & M favored by 11-14
117 (42.4%)
A & M favored by more than 14
70 (25.4%)

Total Members Voted: 269

hogcard1964

Let me state that I believe we'll shock a lot of folks Saturday, but I can't envision the odds opening in our favor.

HF#1

11-14 sounds about right but I'd look for the money to move Arkansas' way during the week. 
"We are all born ignorant, but one must work hard to remain stupid."  <br /><br />Benjamin Franklin

hogcard1964

RunHogruN

I see them being -6 pt favorite.

My prediction- 38-35 Hogs. Marshall breaks a 63 yrd rushing TD in the 4th quarter late and gives Ark the lead.  defense steps up and intercept the ball while a&m is trying to march down the field with less than 54 sec left in the ball game.

Yes, i pulled all that out of my a$$ but we all have dreams lol...
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

passinghog

hogcard1964

threeNout

Dr. Starcs

I predict that the a&m spread will be tough for us to defend.

HogFanatic

I voted 11-14. The Aggies have been lighting up the scoreboard this year, and I think most people are still thinking that the Hogs won't be able to continue to match up so well once they hit conference play.

Can't wait for this game.

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

widespreadsooie

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

cosmodrum

Go away, batin'

SpanHog

Hogs +8.  A lot of Hog fans live in Big D, plays less of an advantage to the A&M crowd and we did beat them in Jerrytown 3 years in a row.
proud graduate of the U of A 2013

BrokenArrowHogs

I gotta think the odds will be +2TDs given the perceptions of A&M nationally, and most still needing to see AR beat a SEC team to completely "buy" the ability for the HOGs to keep it close, let alone win.  BUT, I think the HOGs will keep it close and may find a way to win it. 

razorbackkid

I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Tick Hog

Id say A@M -9.5  with the public hammering the Ags and losing money

Mike_e

Quote from: BrokenArrowHogs on September 21, 2014, 01:46:32 pm
I gotta think the odds will be +2TDs given the perceptions of A&M nationally, and most still needing to see AR beat a SEC team to completely "buy" the ability for the HOGs to keep it close, let alone win.  BUT, I think the HOGs will keep it close and may find a way to win it.

This, maybe +3 TDs.

Dem aTmers not gonna be too happy though come next Sunday.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

Paul Swinebaum

I think the line opens with the shepherds an eleven pt. favorite.

Quote from: RunHogruN on September 21, 2014, 12:44:06 pm
I see them being -6 pt favorite.

My prediction- 38-35 Hogs. Marshall breaks a 63 yrd rushing TD in the 4th quarter late and gives Ark the lead.  defense steps up and intercept the ball while a&m is trying to march down the field with less than 54 sec left in the ball game.

Yes, i pulled all that out of my a$$ but we all have dreams lol...

Let me pull one out. Hang...on...just...a..sec...There it is! Hope that was less disturbing for you than it was me. I got Hogs 42 over the Fightin' Perrys 32. ;D

SPAL

I would set the line at TAMU -10
that gets even action on both sides and to me, I can see it being about right.

I'll go with -10

jgphillips3

Tusks

neutral site from the books point of view.

anybody heard anything yet?
sometimes it's a good and some times it's a schit

SPAL

ChemEHawg

Thanks for all the info.  Will probably stick to one of the places close to the hotel so that if I have a few too many I can stagger back.  Nothing better than your kids seeing you drunk.  I don't look at it as a bad example but rather a cautionary tale.<br /><br />-Dwight_K_Shrute<br /><br />I can't wait to have kids...

arkansasrazorback

popcornhog

Quote from: sir-pigs-a-lot on September 21, 2014, 05:24:59 pm
tamu -14.5 per vegas insider

I'd guessed it around -10.5.

That's probably about where it'll end up.
WPS

HogimusMaximus

T.V. Caplinger

It is at 14 not 12. That vegas insider consensus is always messed up

SPAL

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on September 21, 2014, 05:45:38 pm
Already moving down...now at 12.

Which Is suprising an odd. It dipped 2.5 points in 20 minutes. That means some whales hammered arkansas. Public cant move a line like that

SPAL

My book opened at the updated line which is 12

Speedracer

Like smites bother me.

HogFanInBryant

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 21, 2014, 07:44:09 pm
That's very high.

The bet will be the over since they won't stop our run and we won't stop their passing.  Just hope we get some turnovers and a few lucky breaks.  I wouldn't touch this game either way unless it gets up over 14 then would take the Hogs.  They can score a LOT of points in a very short amount of time is what scares me.

go hogues

We'll have to score every time we have the ball. Seeing Rice's rush yards against them, I'm cautiously optimistic. Had Rice scored each time instead of flaming out, that would have been a lot different ballgame.
Quote from: Leadbelly on September 24, 2019, 09:05:22 pm<br />Dude, our back has been against the wall so long, we are now on the other side of the wall!<br />

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on September 21, 2014, 07:43:06 pm
TX A&M is a 10 point favorite over the Hogs per scoresandodds.com

Sounds about right. If you think about it hypothetically, this probably would have been a pick em prior to the season starting, aTm -24 after week 1, aTm -20 after week 2, aTm -14 after week 3, and of course, aTm -10 now. Kind of an odd way to look at it but our play has more than cut the line in half so to speak, since week 1.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

SPAL

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 21, 2014, 07:58:05 pm
Sounds about right. If you think about it hypothetically, this probably would have been a pick em prior to the season starting, aTm -24 after week 1, aTm -20 after week 2, aTm -14 after week 3, and of course, aTm -10 now. Kind of an odd way to look at it but our play has more than cut the line in half so to speak, since week 1.

It Was never going to be a pickem, especially at the beginning.

jry04

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: HogFanInBryant on September 21, 2014, 07:54:38 pm
The bet will be the over since they won't stop our run and we won't stop their passing.  Just hope we get some turnovers and a few lucky breaks.  I wouldn't touch this game either way unless it gets up over 14 then would take the Hogs.  They can score a LOT of points in a very short amount of time is what scares me.

I agree. Haven't seen an O/U yet but would be surprised if it was less than 75.

reddogjcss

I looked at several odds sites and T A&M 10-12 depending where u look.

GalaHawg

@ClayTravisBGID: Lines: UK -14.5 (opened -10.5) vs Vandy, Cocks -6 vs Mizzou, A&M -10.5 (opened -15.5) vs Arkansas, Georgia -18 vs Vols, UCLA -3.5 at ASU

PorkerOinker

Anything A&M -17 or less I am taking A&M. Our secondary still concerns me some.
"America promises equal opportunity, not equal outcomes"-Paul Ryan

HogFanInBryant

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 21, 2014, 08:03:04 pm
I agree. Haven't seen an O/U yet but would be surprised if it was less than 75.

The highest total I have ever seen was 79.5 a few years ago in a Boise St game...but I would not be shocked if this one is very close to it when it is all said and done.

SPAL

ive seen some recent baylor games hit 79

Dropkick

September 21, 2014, 09:02:28 pm #47 Last Edit: September 22, 2014, 10:26:19 am by Dropkick
We are +10 on BookMaker and +12 on 5Dimes

5Dimes dropped to 10.5 rather quickly

widespreadsooie

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 21, 2014, 07:58:05 pm

I actually saw game of the year picks in the Summer at Hogs +11.5.

FraggleHog

Looks like it's settling in around 10.5-11.5. You'll see some late movement as we near the end of the week.
Calling the Hogs from DFW