Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I have a new team to hate

Started by razorbrass, September 20, 2014, 10:59:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorbrass

Man I can't stand Jamius Winston.  Thanks ABC for splashing his smug mug all over the TV.  Hope they lose to someone like NC State with him starting so they don't have an excuse to squeeze into the playoff.   :puke:
Ladies and Gentlemen can I please have your attention.  I've just been handed an urgent and horrifying news story and I need all of you to stop what you are doing and listen!

cosmodrum

Have been an FSU fan for 25 years. Much easier to root for then without that dog turd on the field.
Go away, batin'

Tejano Jawg

ABC, in my opinion, looks like a bunch of idiots. They look so, I don't know..."TMZ." I'm with you Razorbrass. I didn't like it when he incidentally got in the frame. But for ABC to devote a camera to him, especially at the end... disgusting.

WHY?
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Dr. Starcs

And Chris fowler always has a stupid little smirk on his face.

Fayettechill14

I have no problem with FSU as a school (I like them because I hate Florida with a passion) but yeah I can't stand Jameis. I was pulling for them, especially when Clemson went shotgun on 4th-and-inches. That drives me nuts.

It's easier to cheer for FSU minus Winston.

PORKULATOR

I've hated em since Dieon and his Prime Time bs
Everytime I reach a goal or achieve something new in life, someone's beat me there and wrote f♡€% you all over it - JD Salinger
I've got a fever and the only perscription...  is more cowbell.- THE Bruce Dickenson.

Hogsmo Kramer

Can't stand that kid.

Completely full of himself and his apologies are for shite, I don't buy any of it he's full of crap.
Hogville = The Nexus of the Universe!!!!!

Theolesnort

The Feds are not through with him and whatcha wanta bet that some wronged women are coming out of the wood work? He's stupidity may have turned ashamed women into mad hens or something like that.
There's Nuttin in the world worth a solitary dime cept Old dogs and children and watermelon wine.

passinghog

Unconquered. Plain and simple.

4th quarter and OT was the definition of "Clemsoning."

BOAR_N2BWILD

I HATE Jameis Winstson & Jimbo has ZERO integrity. Just another reason that I am glad that Bielema does things with integrity.
I hope that NC State, Florida, Louisville  anyone kicks their butts
Phil. 4:13 "I can do all things through Him, who gives me strength."

jh0486

For me, it's that cocky little head bob thing he does when he talks. Instant telegraph that he is full of douchebaggery.
Censored

Pathogen

Quote from: razorbrass on September 20, 2014, 10:59:54 pm
Man I can't stand Jamius Winston.  Thanks ABC for splashing his smug mug all over the TV.  Hope they lose to someone like NC State with him starting so they don't have an excuse to squeeze into the playoff.   :puke:

Not to mention a new name to learn how to spell.

robs4516

First of all, I didn't start it...
Second of all, they were all still alive when I walked out

Aggie96

It was sickening to watch them put his face up every 20 seconds in that game.
You can eat the Apple but don't Eff with the Corps!!! GIG 'EM!!!

GaRazorbackFan

I like FSU and their football tradition. I just don't like their Conference, it's truly a basketball conference and football powers like FSU and now ND align themselves to advance their status in college football.

Rolltide4ever

I did have a lot of respect for Jimbo Fisher, but since I have seen how he handled this issue with Winston. I have zero respect for Jimbo now. And as for Winston , I would step on him just like I would 1 of those nasty cigarettes that carry the same name as his last name.  Jamius Winston and Winston cigarettes have a lot in common, their both no good for you and the people around them.
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain,not loss-good, not evil. Success,not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Kept in the wallet of Paul William Bryant.

ZERO

He's quite literally the only player I've EVER seen who I wish to have a devastating, debilitating, career-ending injury. He just deserves every bad that thing happens to him.
Quote from: Squealers on December 30, 2014, 05:14:49 pmCharlie Strong and I have something in common... yesterday we both got colonoscopies.

Quote"These fans hate Texas more than they like themselves."

Hoggish1

Quote from: Tejano Jawg on September 20, 2014, 11:03:24 pm
ABC, in my opinion, looks like a bunch of idiots. They look so, I don't know..."TMZ." I'm with you Razorbrass. I didn't like it when he incidentally got in the frame. But for ABC to devote a camera to him, especially at the end... disgusting.

WHY?

^

He shouldn't have been on the field in the first place.  But ABC = Ambulance chaser!

bphi11ips

Miami changed the code of conduct for college football players.  FSU pushed the envelope.  Can't stand either team.
Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

Rolltide4ever

I worry more about the girl he raped, and if he didn't rape her he at the least traumatized the poor young lady to the point it has affected her for the rest of her life.
My 1st cousin was 17 and she was date raped, she committed suicide when she was 20.
So I have seen 1st hand what rape and violence can do to a young life and the entire family that loved that young life. The worst part is knowing that my cousins rapist is still a live and maybe up for parole very soon.
This is the beginning of a new day. God has given me this day to use as I will. I can waste it or use it for good. What I do today is very important because I am exchanging a day of my life for it.
When tomorrow comes,this day will be gone forever,leaving something in its place I have traded for it. I want it to be a gain,not loss-good, not evil. Success,not failure in order that I shall not forget the price I paid for it.
Kept in the wallet of Paul William Bryant.

Pancetta

If JW really did assault that girl his reward instead of jail was to be protected and win CFB 2 biggest achievements, Heisman and National Championship and constantly be on television.
Jump Ball / Re: Time to hit the panic button?
January 06, 2022, 05:32:59 pm
Nah. Every single transfer can score. The shots will come once the pecking order gets sorted out.
Pancetta

Hogfan1660

He will be in prison before long asking the other inmates what they are having for dinner because he can't read the freaking menu!

Jeff "hogfanintx" Anderson

Dude is a moron, DB, and complete P.O.S
Let's make some waves.

Torqued pork

Spurrier always referred to FSU as Free Shoes University for good reason. The Noles never minded cutting corners to achieve their football factory status.

TMc

Jameis is a 100% knucklehead. The critical thinking part of his brain is non existent.

DeltaBoy

Love FSU.But I want that boy to get knock into a 10 day week with a 3 day Weekend.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.