Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Wisconsin

Started by AFWarrior83, September 20, 2014, 02:13:53 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

AFWarrior83

I watched some Wisconsin Badger ball today. They set a school record against Bowling Green with >570 rushing yards. One back alone had >250 rushing yards. I just watched to see if they still run the same system CBB did there, and it looks pretty similar to ours. The announcers are actually talking about who's the best rushing team in the nation Arkansas or Wisconsin. Good pub for the Hogs in BIG 10 territory IMO.
Hogville member since 2005.

Hogwild

I think Bowling Green beat a Big 10 school last week

Pyotr Tchaikhogsky

Badgers finished with 644 yards rushing.  Impressive.
"I feel sorry for people who don't drink.  When they wake up in the morning, that's as good as they're going to feel all day."  -Frank Sinatra

AFWarrior83

Quote from: Pyotr Tchaikhogsky on September 20, 2014, 03:39:34 pm
Badgers finished with 644 yards rushing.  Impressive.

That is impressive no matter the competition. Maybe we can meet them in a bowl game next year? It would be a brawl! Another capital bowl matchup.
Hogville member since 2005.

hawgwash

Quote from: AFWarrior83 on September 20, 2014, 03:48:03 pm
That is impressive no matter the competition. Maybe we can meet them in a bowl game next year? It would be a brawl! Another capital bowl matchup.
Can you imagine how confusing that would be for the announcers.  It would be like Wisconsin is playing Wisconsin.

arkmark

3rd String back short 6 yds for 100.  Whisky would of had 4 backs over 100 with those yards.  Gordon ran for 250 and the McEvoy the qb for 158.  Destroyed Bowling Green.

dhizzle

Isn't the new coach more of a air raid kind of guy? Barry said no sir you will run the ball.

cosmodrum

Quote from: Hogwild on September 20, 2014, 02:57:41 pm
I think Bowling Green beat a Big 10 school last week

Yeah, gotta beat the cupcakes on your schedule.
Go away, batin'

Atlhogfan1

BG beat Indiana.  They are a good MAC team offensively.  IU is a soft, spread, finesse team susceptible to being beaten by lesser teams because they don't take advantage of their ability to recruit bigger and stronger athletes.  We know Wisconsin isn't - or at least not yet.  Some of their formations and plays looked identical to ours. 
Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys.