Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rawleigh Williams III / Charles West

Started by PlanoHog, September 20, 2014, 08:18:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

PlanoHog

Last night in a victory, RW III scored on runs of 38, 76, 7, 8, 80 and 27 yards, finishing with 22 carries for 310 yards, 14.09 yards /carry. He also caught 2 passes for 12 yards. On the year, he has 104 carries for 936 yards, 9 yards / carry and 13 TDs. This was against a historically strong defense but this year they have given up some yardage on the ground like last week to Nick Ralston, the Arizona State commit who carried the ball 33 times for over 230 yards. Regardless, RW has some quite impressive stats.

He comes to play at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano on 11/07 at 7:30 if anyone local wants to see him play.

The other local RB offered by the Hogs, Charles West of Coppell, ran the ball 20 times for 181 yards in a losing effort. He had 1 TD run of 75 yards. On the year, he has 75 carries 593 yards = 7.9 yards /carry.

The entertainer formerly known as TheOtherWhiteMeat.

mhuff

Quote from: PlanoHog on September 20, 2014, 08:18:11 am
Last night in a victory, RW III scored on runs of 38, 76, 7, 8, 80 and 27 yards, finishing with 22 carries for 310 yards, 14.09 yards /carry. He also caught 2 passes for 12 yards. On the year, he has 104 carries for 936 yards, 9 yards / carry and 13 TDs. This was against a historically strong defense but this year they have given up some yardage on the ground like last week to Nick Ralston, the Arizona State commit who carried the ball 33 times for over 230 yards. Regardless, RW has some quite impressive stats.

He comes to play at Prestonwood Christian Academy in Plano on 11/07 at 7:30 if anyone local wants to see him play.

The other local RB offered by the Hogs, Charles West of Coppell, ran the ball 20 times for 181 yards in a losing effort. He had 1 TD run of 75 yards. On the year, he has 75 carries 593 yards = 7.9 yards /carry.

Thanks for report

JIHawg

Country Stylz

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Quote from: Country Stylz on September 20, 2014, 04:17:23 pm
West is my favorite RB recruit.

I like them both very much... Can't wait to see them run behind our line. Anyone think we see red shirts on these two next year..?
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

WBC Hog

Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on September 21, 2014, 01:42:53 pm
I like them both very much... Can't wait to see them run behind our line. Anyone think we see red shirts on these two next year..?

Good question. I think it all depends on if JWill declares for the draft at the end of this year. If he doesn't declare, I'd like for both to redshirt, although I think only one would (not sure who though).
If JWill does leave after this year, I doubt neither of the 2 RB's we take this year redshirt.

Tejano Jawg

Here's some good press from today, about Williams.

http://www.dallasnews.com/sports/high-schools/headlines/20140921-offensive-player-of-the-week-922-bishop-lynch-s-rawleigh-williams-iii.ece

His school, Bishop Lynch, is fairly close to my house. I'll try to check him out this year.
Between McAfee being obnoxious and Corso decomposing before our eyes I can't even watch GameDay anymore. —Torqued Pork

Pig in the Pokey

You must be on one if you think i aint on one! ¥420¥   «roastin da bomb in fayettenam» Purspirit Gang
@Slackaveli

Nosboar Accubond

Just curious - what kind of competition is he playing against? More specifically for the game quoted in the OP?