Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

RD's Friday Recruiting Tidbits

Started by MuskogeeHogFan, September 19, 2014, 05:29:08 am

Previous topic - Next topic

MuskogeeHogFan

As usual, Richard Davenport doing a great job.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/sep/19/frid/?f=recruiting

Linebacker Derrick Graham, who will arrive this morning for his official visit to Arkansas, was a guest on the Recruiting Thursday radio show.

Graham, 6-4, 225, 4.56 of Wauchula (Fla.) Hardee said he there's a possibility he could commit to the Hogs should his visit go well. He has more than 20 offers.
Go Hogs Go!

SemperFi

A commit from an actual LB would be huge. The kid has a solid offer list with Florida, Miss St, Nebraska all having offered. Could be a monster weekend with Jalin Barnett visiting as well. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

HamHands

Would love to get Barnett too! Man I am getting greedy. WPS!
One day at a time.

alwaysnextyear

Could easily see the commit list grow to 18 soon. Would be nice to zero in on those last spots and if we can win a few try to hit a couple home run flips

Bubba's Bruisers

Time to open the back 7 recruiting flood gates.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HoggusMaximus

I think graham commits this weekend this recruiting staff is legit.

HoggusMaximus

If not then might as well look elsewhere because by saying that it means IMO that he thinks he could find better.

Bubba's Bruisers

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 19, 2014, 09:28:56 am
If not then might as well look elsewhere because by saying that it means IMO that he thinks he could find better.

Remind me the movie name in your avatar.  It's an 80's movie that I remember seeing a few times.  Just can't recall the name.
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

HoggusMaximus

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 19, 2014, 09:33:35 am
Remind me the movie name in your avatar.  It's an 80's movie that I remember seeing a few times.  Just can't recall the name.

I'll give you a hint the guys name is sho nuff

MissippHog

Quote from: Bubba's Bruisers on September 19, 2014, 09:33:35 am
The Last Dragon

ThisTeetsTaken

Quote from: MuskogeeHogFan on September 19, 2014, 05:29:08 am
As usual, Richard Davenport doing a great job.

http://www.wholehogsports.com/news/2014/sep/19/frid/?f=recruiting

Linebacker Derrick Graham, who will arrive this morning for his official visit to Arkansas, was a guest on the Recruiting Thursday radio show.

Graham, 6-4, 225, 4.56 of Wauchula (Fla.) Hardee said he there's a possibility he could commit to the Hogs should his visit go well. He has more than 20 offers.

Is Graham projected to play LB in college or DE?   
***"He must increase, but I must decrease"***

ARtillahog

Amityvillehogger

Member # 2987.
Registered - 02-23-2005

ShadowTheHedgehog

fortsmithokie

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 19, 2014, 12:00:38 pm
I'll give you a hint the guys name is sho nuff

Now, when I say, "Who's da mastah?" you say, "Sho'nuff!"

HoggusMaximus

redeye

I know this is the wrong forum, but since we're talking about linebackers, anyone know how Josh Williams is doing?  He only has stats for the Nicholls State game, but they were good stats.  I'm surprised we're not hearing more about him.

Hawgzinbowlz

We're building the defense to be as impressive as the OL/RB are currently...it's just taking a little time.

" GO HOGS "

The Recruiting Guy

Still liking Arkansas' chances as of today. 

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself?