Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Seems like a good time

Started by Overtheroadtruckdriver, September 18, 2014, 05:11:38 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

HogPound

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 06:48:48 pm
That crow you're gonna eat is gonna be hot and dry.

It was stanford....the California pansies Harbaugh used to coach...like Fred stanford.  That's how I keep it straight.

Stanford huh. Gruden was coaching them too I think as well.

jrulz83

OTR is driving, but who is riding shotgun on this wagon? To have a safe trip through BB/Jeff Long hater territory there has to be somebody to keep the unapologetic haters from pulling the people that have seen the light off.
Lenin is cautiously optimistic.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: jrulz83 on September 22, 2014, 06:51:01 pm
OTR is driving, but who is riding shotgun on this wagon? To have a safe trip through BB/Jeff Long hater territory there has to be somebody to keep the unapologetic haters from pulling the people that have seen the light off.

Jackson Holly Blasingame and his size 8 boots are ready to kick the bad guys in the teeth on a as needed basis.

HogFanatic

Quote from: jrulz83 on September 22, 2014, 06:51:01 pm

You ever been cracked in the head by a midget with a bullhorn?
It's humiliating. And if that won't do, I have it on good faith that Farouke can put a knot on your head you'd need a ladder to scratch.

jrulz83

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 06:55:04 pm
Jackson Holly Blasingame and his size 8 boots are ready to kick the bad guys in the teeth on a as needed basis.

With a brain-trust like that I know this wagon is going in the right direction and the restless natives better watch out.

reddogjcss

Coach B first year I mentioned that my freinds from BAMA £ LSU thought Coach B was a great hire but it will take a couple years. I agreed with them and suffered through last year like the rest of our fans.
I was hammered for the post but hey I was upset with last year also.
I will always rooted for our boys and girls and coaches and if u are not coaching or playing at U of A u are our enemy! That's the way I feel!
Don't care if your from here or not! If your not with us than your against us!

jrulz83

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on September 22, 2014, 06:56:24 pm
You ever been cracked in the head by a midget with a bullhorn?
It's humiliating. And if that won't do, I have it on good faith that Farouke can put a knot on your head you'd need a ladder to scratch.

It takes at least four midgets to take me down. I learned that at the circus when I asked a group of them where their teacher was.

HogFanatic

Quote from: reddogjcss on September 22, 2014, 07:00:35 pm
Coach B first year I mentioned that my freinds from BAMA £ LSU thought Coach B was a great hire but it will take a couple years. I agreed with them and suffered through last year like the rest of our fans.
I was hammered for the post but hey I was upset with last year also.
I will always rooted for our boys and girls and coaches and if u are not coaching or playing at U of A u are our enemy! That's the way I feel!
Don't care if your from here or not! If your not with us than your against us!

This guy has potential.
I like the grammar and the fire. This guy has passion and is probably willing to kill for our beloved Hogs.

Porkys Revenge

size 8? The prickly fire gout must be in remission. Worries me about Gragg.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: GuvHog on September 22, 2014, 02:05:50 pm
This isn't about Jeff Long, this is about CBB.

How I feel about Jeff Long is for another thread.

I agree completely. Jeff Long would say the same thing. He's delegated well to CBB and he wants it to be about CBB.

Guarantee Jeff agrees with you Guv - and you have even more praise for him waiting for another thread - nice

Thanks again for the positive outlook.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: HogPound on September 22, 2014, 06:43:52 pm
A bit premature to start serving crow to the BB haters. HOWEVER, if we beat TAMU then they better come on out and eat it up.

We lose the TTU and NI game last year. See the barely win Samford(or whoever the are) and Rutgers game last year. Even the ULM crap that JLS called "coaching. I like where we are.

as Guv would say at this point, "Thank you Jeff Long"

Paul

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 06:33:30 pm
Got a short fuse with guv and others. Not putting up with any non sense or double talk when it comes to the bandwagon. 

Everyone had their chance.  Doors are locked.  I'll unlock them for a apology.  Guv and therazorbackguy also need to choke out some cash to get on because of their sorry altitudes about things and the fact that they are on my bad side.
That's what I 'm talking bout!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 22, 2014, 07:49:02 pm
I agree completely. Jeff Long would say the same thing. He's delegated well to CBB and he wants it to be about CBB.

Guarantee Jeff agrees with you Guv - and you have even more praise for him waiting for another thread - nice

Guv and beeps in bed taking turns eatin' out of a big pot of love stew together...using the same spoon.

That kind of grab has got no place on the cbb bandwagon. 

BPsTheMan

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 08:28:52 pm
Guv and beeps in bed taking turns eatin' out of a big pot of love stew together...using the same spoon.

That kind of grab has got no place on the cbb bandwagon.

Hey, if Guv loves Jeff Long - and here's proof he does - then I love Guv

HogPound

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 22, 2014, 07:51:19 pm
as Guv would say at this point, "Thank you Jeff Long"

Well guv can pee up a rope. Nothing the guy says is worth any more than the Miss that I disperse into toilets.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 22, 2014, 07:49:02 pm

Well, it certainly looks like Guv has turned a corner. Incredible!  That's the power of HRV and Jeff Long at work!
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

Delicious~Dreams

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 22, 2014, 08:42:32 pm
Hey, if Guv loves Jeff Long - and here's proof he does - then I love Guv

Awwww....one big happy family :)

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Ashley Schaeffer on September 22, 2014, 07:02:03 pm
This guy has potential.
I like the grammar and the fire. This guy has passion and is probably willing to kill for our beloved Hogs.

I concur. Guy seems solid. He might work his way up to bandwagon driver in no time.
Quote from: Pillowhead Jackson on October 16, 2017, 07:51:05 pmDo nursing homes buy a lot of lobsters for their residents or are you back behind the trash dumpster selling hot lobsters ito Uncle Dewey for his social security money?
Quote from: Rudy Baylor on March 26, 2019, 08:33:58 pmBill Self seriously just jogged by my front yard. I almost accidentally sprayed him with Weed&Feed
Quote from: thebignasty on April 03, 2019, 12:07:41 pmExploitation of quantum mechanics pretty much has to be addressed in the NCAA handbook.
Quote from: theFlyingHog on June 09, 2021, 10:50:01 amYou certainly keep the waters well chummed.
Quote from: PonderinHog on October 22, 2021, 10:03:28 amI'm no longer drinking yet.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Delicious~Dreams on September 22, 2014, 10:03:38 pm
Awwww....one big happy family :)

Delish, Guv is leading the charge on loving Jeff Long

I'm just following

I'm a follower

Country Stylz

Knock of aTm and I'll admit I was wrong. We are improving though. Recruiting looks better. I want to see these coaches perform in the heat of an SEC battle, make good in game calls and adjustments and win 2-3 SEC games.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Country Stylz on September 22, 2014, 10:50:03 pm
Knock of aTm and I'll admit I was wrong. We are improving though. Recruiting looks better. I want to see these coaches perform in the heat of an SEC battle, make good in game calls and adjustments and win 2-3 SEC games.

A second bandwagon may come along later in the season for you and guv and beeps and therazorbackguy and Scarlett.   Certainly too late for this one.

DLUXHOG

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 22, 2014, 10:47:12 pm
Delish, Guv is leading the charge on loving Jeff Long

I'm just following

I'm a follower

Not a bad statement by a brillo-pad head.........
"Don't go in anyplace you'd be ashamed to die in..."
(you might get this someday)

Mike_e

Quote from: jrulz83 on September 22, 2014, 07:01:47 pm
It takes at least four midgets to take me down. I learned that at the circus when I asked a group of them where their teacher was.

Now that's funny!

I think that somebody else needs to sit next to the cooler, I'm going over to see what's cooking on the grill.

Dang OTR, you were right, these crows are awfully dry.  Some of those poor fools are really gonna choke on em.

Funny thing about crow, if you don't eat them right away they just get bigger.

Yep, you know who I'm lookin at.
The best "one thing" for a happy life?
Just be the best person that you can manage.  Right Now!

SooiecidetillNuttgone

Wins do not necessarily equal a good philosophy.
BUT......Winning big REQUIRES a good philosophy.

Nice to see respectable football again.  Truth.

BUT, unlike some who decided against BB AFTER the losses hit, I wasn't thrilled with the philosophy of his offense before he got here.

Agree with me or not, at least my deep concerns have substance beyond a game to game wind gauge.
For me, just as I wasn't brought into the Dark Side over a bad game or two, ala' knee jerk decision making, I won't use knee jerk decision making to leave.
His response to me:
Quote from: hawginbigd1 on October 13, 2016, 11:48:33 am
So everyone one of the nationalized incidents were justified? There is no race problems with policing? If that is what you believe.....well bless your heart, it must be hard going through life with the obstacles you must have to overcome. Do they send a bus to come pick you up?

Mike_e

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on September 23, 2014, 06:35:21 am

BUT, unlike some who decided against BB AFTER the losses hit, I wasn't thrilled with the philosophy of his offense before he got here.

Agree with me or not, at least my deep concerns have substance beyond a game to game wind gauge.
For me, just as I wasn't brought into the Dark Side over a bad game or two, ala' knee jerk decision making, I won't use knee jerk decision making to leave.

Yep, I'm gonna put a buzzard on the grill for you.  Crow's too good for you.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: SooiecidetillNuttgone on September 23, 2014, 06:35:21 am

I can tell by your prose you are not from this country.

Welcome to America and thanks for supporting (I think that is what you are trying to say) the hogs!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 11:02:29 pm
A second bandwagon may come along later in the season for you and guv and beeps and therazorbackguy and Scarlett.   Certainly too late for this one.

I had a feeling this might happen. As a member of Team Blasingame III, I think it's time to take command of the bandwagon and drop off OTR for the next one. Hate to do it to one of our own but let's face it, does anyone really trust OTR to keep the bandwagon going? Who would really want to be on the same bandwagon as OTR? We'd have to stop every 5 minutes to let OTR use the can or get more jelly sandwiches. Plus, he smells like Vicks vapor rub mixed with zucchini and dandruff. Probably for the best that we take this bandwagon over. No offense, OTR but it seems like you want everyone to sit in your bandwagon but a lot of us like to stand.  You'll do better with the next bandwagon coming around.

PonderinHog

If the second bandwagon is a Conestoga bandwagon, I'd like to reserve a seat now before it fills up.  Conestoga bandwagons are the best.  Yeah, Conestoga bandwagons, they're the best!

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 23, 2014, 07:31:17 am
If the second bandwagon is a Conestoga bandwagon, I'd like to reserve a seat now before it fills up.  Conestoga bandwagons are the best.  Yeah, Conestoga bandwagons, they're the best!

Consider it done! One 1870's Conestoga bandwagon is en route, Ponderin'.

Mike_e

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 23, 2014, 07:39:57 am
Consider it done! One 1870's Conestoga bandwagon is en route, Ponderin'.

So the ou fans are gonna join us too?

I don't blame em, stoops is a tool.

MCheisman

Quote from: Mulberry Squeezins on September 22, 2014, 02:35:03 pm
Another fence sitter wanting his cake and icing too.  No Room for you.
NO fence sitter here just calling it how I see it. Ive been on Team CBB the entire time and will remain on his side even if we lose the next 3 games. The future is bright!

GuvHog

Quote from: OTR on September 22, 2014, 06:05:07 pm
You are as hard headed as they say you are.

I like CBB and I believe he's doing a great job. Let's leave it at that.
Bleeding Razorback Red Since Birth!!!

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: GuvHog on September 23, 2014, 09:44:02 am

You just keep hanging around as we are gassing up and getting ready to drive the bandwagon to arlington, hoping I'm gonna say, "ok, guv.  Hop on here and go with us."

Not going to happen...unless you apologize for your past transgressions.

Mike_e

Quote from: OTR on September 23, 2014, 10:10:50 am
You just keep hanging around as we are gassing up and getting ready to drive the bandwagon to arlington, hoping I'm gonna say, "ok, guv.  Hop on here and go with us."

Not going to happen...unless you apologize for your past transgressions.

Oh, come on OTR.

Go ahead and let him on.  Besides, if he goes back to talkin smack we can always leave him there.

pondwater jack

Quote from: OTR on September 19, 2014, 04:30:14 pm
Your negativity will not bring us bandwagoners off our high horse. 

I'd like to tie therazorbackguy on top of the old three wheeler hog helmet and rip up and down the field trying to throw him off tomorrow night before the game to whip the crowd into a frenzy.
I cain't speak for everbody but that would sure fire up this 58 years old/almost old man.  Slam on the breaks and send him rolling.  Throngs of people calling for his head!

J. Holly Blasingame, II
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

pondwater jack

d@mn right.  d@mn right
Quote from: OneTuskOverTheLine™ on February 13, 2015, 07:56:19 am
I cry at the thought of our creator looking down from on high relishing in two of his more majestic creations (Jack Blasingame and Mike Irwin) pulling together for the benefit of all razorback nation. Neigh..! mankind...
Quote from: Fort Dweller on February 14, 2015, 10:04:29 pm
And they slowly slink back to their holes.  Well done Madden and Watkins.

Delicious~Dreams

Mulberry Squeezins

You can't back step your way out of this.  Anyone could dodge a truck barreling down te road if they see it coming.  We only want people on the wagaon that can see things before they happen. 

jrulz83

Just be a man and apologize so the healing can begin.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Mulberry Squeezins on September 23, 2014, 02:08:26 pm
You can't back step your way out of this.  Anyone could dodge a truck barreling down te road if they see it coming.  We only want people on the wagaon that can see things before they happen.

Pretty good point (for once).

I think we can all agree this leaves guv off the list and any future lists.

Good to see team blasingame well represented in this thread. 

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 23, 2014, 07:22:30 am
I had a feeling this might happen. As a member of Team Blasingame III, I think it's time to take command of the bandwagon and drop off OTR for the next one. Hate to do it to one of our own but let's face it, does anyone really trust OTR to keep the bandwagon going? Who would really want to be on the same bandwagon as OTR? We'd have to stop every 5 minutes to let OTR use the can or get more jelly sandwiches. Plus, he smells like Vicks vapor rub mixed with zucchini and dandruff. Probably for the best that we take this bandwagon over. No offense, OTR but it seems like you want everyone to sit in your bandwagon but a lot of us like to stand.  You'll do better with the next bandwagon coming around.

as a member of Team Blassingame III, and since Ponderin's seconded doesn't count, I'd like to go ahead and second this motion

I believe this is a charitable cause, as we are ultimately saving OTR from himself. Kind of like ticketing a teenager for texting while driving. Except this one suffering from frequent urination. Anyway, peeing too much or not, OTR deserves the tough love we can and will administer, all directed toward his growth as a human being.

He gone from the bandwagon.

OTR, this will hurt me more than it will hurt you.

Overtheroadtruckdriver

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 23, 2014, 08:03:17 pm
as a member of Team Blassingame III, and since Ponderin's seconded doesn't count, I'd like to go ahead and second this motion

I believe this is a charitable cause, as we are ultimately saving OTR from himself. Kind of like ticketing a teenager for texting while driving. Except this one suffering from frequent urination. Anyway, peeing too much or not, OTR deserves the tough love we can and will administer, all directed toward his growth as a human being.

I ain't gittin' off the bandwagon except to wet my whistle at a saloon or two in dallas next weekend.  I am going to the Saints and Cowboys game and that promises to be a lot of fun, too.

If you want to hurt a half dozen rabbit punches from farouk and your mind should get clear pretty fast.

I expect he will go back to being called odell around 530 Saturday.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 23, 2014, 08:03:17 pm

I know what you mean, Racks. Administering tough love to avoid the overall bandwagon momentum stalling in the bowels of frequent urination and the overwhelming aroma of Vick's vapor rub can be tough.  However, it's for the betterment of the Hog bandwagon and OTR himself.

So it is done. Jacgks will continue to drive our bandwagon and OTR will have no trouble getting on the next bandwagon passing through. Ponderin's Conestoga wagon appears to be full right behind ours so at worst, OTR will land a spot on the 3rd or 4th one through. It's settled and for the best.

BPsTheMan

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 23, 2014, 08:41:59 pm
I know what you mean, Racks. Administering tough love to avoid the overall bandwagon momentum stalling in the bowels of frequent urination and the overwhelming aroma of Vick's vapor rub can be tough.  However, it's for the betterment of the Hog bandwagon and OTR himself.

So it is done. Jacgks will continue to drive our bandwagon and OTR will have no trouble getting on the next bandwagon passing through. Ponderin's Conestoga wagon appears to be full right behind ours so at worst, OTR will land a spot on the 3rd or 4th one through. It's settled and for the best.

well, it's not good to use Vicks vapor rub and then go out into the chilly autumn weather

opens you right up for several levels of worsening a chest cold and whatnot

if Ponderin's Conestoga wagon has a bubble to put OTR in, that's an option. But I think he still needs some good old fashioned punishment. So allow me to backpeddle a bit and suggest that OTR be made to suffer the cleansing of the 13th century penance procedure

that almost sounds like "the purification" that Mel Gibson got on Braveheart, but I'm not suggesting anything like that. Some rotten fruit being thrown at him would be okay though

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: Harry Rex Vonner on September 23, 2014, 09:09:18 pm
well, it's not good to use Vicks vapor rub and then go out into the chilly autumn weather

opens you right up for several levels of worsening a chest cold and whatnot

if Ponderin's Conestoga wagon has a bubble to put OTR in, that's an option. But I think he still needs some good old fashioned punishment. So allow me to backpeddle a bit and suggest that OTR be made to suffer the cleansing of the 13th century penance procedure

that almost sounds like "the purification" that Mel Gibson got on Braveheart, but I'm not suggesting anything like that. Some rotten fruit being thrown at him would be okay though

These are excellent proactive measures, HRV. I got to thinking similarly that OTR's hands slathered in vapor rub probably won't mix well with his frequent urination. I believe Ponderin's Conestoga wagon will be pulling a dung cart. That will probably substitute nicely for a bubble and provide a setting rivaling a 13th century prisoner transfer and Braveheart-esque type purification justice that OTR needs. Plus, it will save him the chest cold risk of standing outside hitch hiking for the next bandwagon to come through.

This is how a bandwagon works proactively indeed.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 23, 2014, 08:41:59 pm

Do you think his big a$$ would fit in a Radio Flyer ???  We could rig it up with a bell or a kazoo and he'd probably be quite content.

Upon further review, I would like to change my vote to a dung cart with an extremely long pole.

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 23, 2014, 09:26:46 pm
Do you think his big a$$ would fit in a Radio Flyer ???  We could rig it up with a bell or a kazoo and he'd probably be quite content.

Good catch, Ponderin'. A Radio Flyer with a bell or a kazoo or just something making a whirring noise will in the least act as a backup plan in the event there's trouble procuring a dung cart. I believe we are logistically sound.

PonderinHog

Quote from: Scarlett Johansson's Liberally and Amply Slathered Frito Pie on September 23, 2014, 09:31:41 pm
Good catch, Ponderin'. A Radio Flyer with a bell or a kazoo or just something making a whirring noise will in the least act as a backup plan in the event there's trouble procuring a dung cart. I believe we are logistically sound.
Sorry, I done changed my vote.  For the first and final time.   >:(

Boardon Hamsay

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 23, 2014, 09:35:48 pm
Sorry, I done changed my vote.  For the first and final time.   >:(

I planned for this, Ponderin'. We'll just have OTR pull the dung cart with his Radio Flyer. He can also clean up for your horses. Can't have horses darning up a nice bandwagon trail.

BPsTheMan

Scarlett's, you nailed it.

Whenever I've always thought about medieval prisoner transfer, it made me think "OTR"

having him pulling up the rear will not only save the rest of us from the smell, but also hold out a proverbial carrot for OTR to see in front of him, a metaphor for how he could one day better himself and be on the real bandwagon with the regular people

not that we would ever go through with actually allowing him on the real bandwagon, because we won't. But it still gives him a goal to shoot for.