Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Thursday bits

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 18, 2014, 10:12:31 am

Previous topic - Next topic

SemperFi

RD, thank you sir! The information you share with us is very much appreciated.

Kendrick Jackson appears to have the tangibles that you want in an SEC LB'er. Just curious, but what was the draw to ASU and the PAC12, particularly for a kid residing in SEC country? Well, hope that we can flip him over to the Hogs where he can get some real coaching in defense and not just the speed bump that is PAC12 defenses.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hogman99

Will Gragg coming to the game this weekend is interesting.  I would be shocked if he doesn't commit to us next week.  Of course, he still has those other visits setup, so it would be a soft commit.

DoggtownHog

Quote from: SemperFi on September 18, 2014, 10:44:20 am
RD, thank you sir! The information you share with us is very much appreciated.

Kendrick Jackson appears to have the tangibles that you want in an SEC LB'er. Just curious, but what was the draw to ASU and the PAC12, particularly for a kid residing in SEC country? Well, hope that we can flip him over to the Hogs where he can get some real coaching in defense and not just the speed bump that is PAC12 defenses.
Just google the women of Arizona State. You'll see why he's interested in going there. It's a big party school too. I'm not sure how they are even still an accredited University.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

Mr. Barnett (rbarnet424)

Quote from: DoggtownHog on September 18, 2014, 10:56:34 am
Just google the women of Arizona State. You'll see why he's interested in going there. It's a big party school too. I'm not sure how they are even still an accredited University.

google tempe12
PanamaHOG
Representing the Razorbacks down in PTY

BatesvilleHOG

I have a feeling Gragg will commit this weekend and we just won't find out until he goes public on Tuesday.

We could very well see this Hill and Ledbetter commitments snowball us into a few more commits and break the top #20 in 247 rankings

Tim Harris

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on September 18, 2014, 02:04:20 pm
I have a feeling Gragg will commit this weekend and we just won't find out until he goes public on Tuesday.

We could very well see this Hill and Ledbetter commitments snowball us into a few more commits and break the top #20 in 247 rankings

I think Gragg has been committed for a while now and is just waiting for his announcement date.

redeye

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on September 18, 2014, 02:04:20 pm

We're already #20 in 247's rankings.  We're 21st in the 247 composite, right behind Oklahoma and Oregon.

I usually cringe when there's talk of multiple recruits committing, but not this time and I'm a little surprised by the timing.  In the past couple of years, I don't think we've hardly had any commitments during the regular season, while other teams cleaned up.  So I have to say that it's refreshing to see us gaining players, too.

thefisher

Thanks RD.  We recruiting junkies appreciate your work very much!
I miss the smell of the mud, grass, and sweat of the practice field. I miss blood oozing down your arm from the rip in your skin that was slashed on a guys helmet as you punked him at the line of scrimmage and put his dobber in the dirt.

DoggtownHog

Quote from: Surfing8 on September 18, 2014, 01:34:59 pm
U of Arizona is in Tuscon not Tempe, but don't let that get in the way of a good Az State coed google session...
Yeah, I read the article after I read the comment here. But I decided that ASU womenz still needed to be researched.
How stupid a man is depends on where he's standing.

zane

Quote from: Tim Harris on September 18, 2014, 02:23:13 pm
I think Gragg has been committed for a while now and is just waiting for his announcement date.

RIP LSUfan

Hawgzinbowlz

I like Kendrick Jackson's size.

Glad that Will is comin' to town.

" GO HOGS "