Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Recruits to the Catfish Hole

Started by Chicago Style Hog, September 18, 2014, 09:53:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Chicago Style Hog

I live in Chicago and my wife and I are coming to the game this weekend. First Hog game we have been to in about 10 years (Matt Jones was running all over Ole Piss in the game we were at).  But this will be the first time that we will be in town on Friday before the game. We want to take in all the sights and sounds of the Razorback atmosphere and that includes calling the Hogs at the Catfish Hole when the weekend's recruits are there.  What is the typical time of day do the recruits seem to eat at the Catfish Hole on Fridays?
Thanks for any and all info.
WPS!!

mhuff

Chicago, I can not help you on the time. However, I would make one suggestion. I would call and see about a reservation. This was suggested here when I was planning a similar trip. If this is not necessary, I am sure someone will chime in on when and what to do. Enjoy your weekend.

doublep

It usually starts around 7pm with the recruits coming in around 8. Call Pat at the Catfish Hole to get registered.

mhuff

Quote from: doublep on September 18, 2014, 01:15:59 pm
It usually starts around 7pm with the recruits coming in around 8. Call Pat at the Catfish Hole to get registered.

Thanks, I would not want to tell anyone wrong.