Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dan skipper nickname

Started by Hogules, September 17, 2014, 09:30:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogules

I say we call him the commodore as in the commodore of the flagship

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Albert Einswine

"Funny thing, I become a hell of a good fisherman when the trout decide to commit suicide." ~ John D. Voelker

Darren DeLoach

I personally do not cuss, but every time I see his name I read it as "Damn Skippy".

ο λογος υμων παντοτε εν χαριτι αλατι ηρτυμενος ειδεναι πως δει υμας ενι εκαστω αποκρινεσθαι

threeNout

PorkSoda

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

bennyl08

The mountain. Kirkland is the Hound.
Quote from: PorkSoda on May 05, 2016, 09:24:05 pm
damn I thought it was only a color, didn't realize it was named after a liqueur. leave it to benny to make me research the history of chartreuse

PorkSoda

"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

rljjr

Razor6

I was there when we melted the internet!  Were you?

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

Hollywood_HOGan45

I BLEED RBack RED

Quote from: Darren DeLoach (semohawg) on September 17, 2014, 09:53:02 pm
I personally do not cuss, but every time I see his name I read it as "Damn Skippy".

+1, lol me too
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

TeufelHog

Big Country
Walking Tall
Green Mile
Pain Train

BluegrassRazorback

September 17, 2014, 10:28:10 pm #14 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 05:44:14 am by BluegrassRazorback
Building on Hlywood.Hoga45 Viking theme

i think Dan Skipper is The ''BoarBarian''.

He plays like a barbarian buring down Rome or Sacking a English Villiage

Hense - Dan The Boarbarian!

DallasHogFan

Quote from: bennyl08 on September 17, 2014, 09:54:15 pm
The mountain. Kirkland is the Hound.

Haha. Opposing d-linemen shall pay the iron price.
Let me tell you what Melba Toast is packin' right here, all right. We got 4:11 Positrac outback, 750 double pumper, Edelbrock intake, bored over 30, 11 to 1 pop-up pistons, turbo-jet 390 horsepower. We're talkin' some "Hogville Censored" muscle. -Wooderson

ballz2thewall

The rest of the frog.

Huckleberry Pig

Danimal House

or The Priest - cause the reaction you have when you see him is:  "holy sh*t". 

cotterhog

Huckleberry Pig

Fort Dweller

Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

I BLEED RBack RED

Rocky Mountain High since he's from Colorado
The 3 things I can't live without are family, my razorbacks, and beer (not in any particular order).

rzrbk_

intelligence

Birminghog

lumphog

chitwnhog

Stewhog 11

BruTusk

HogimusMaximus

Juggernaut                                 Leviathan                                   Collossus                                   Hogasaurus Rex                         Dan the Destroyer                      Dan Dan The PancakeMan           

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

intelligence

Well they called Terrence Cody " Mount Cody"

Huckleberry Pig

Sasquatch or Squatch for short

Stewhog 11

I'm a big fan of "The Danimal"

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: HogimusMaximus on September 17, 2014, 11:35:58 pm
Juggernaut                                 Leviathan                                   Collossus                                   Hogasaurus Rex                         Dan the Destroyer                      Dan Dan The PancakeMan         
Funny!

Surprised you didn't come up with "Danimus Maximus". ;)

redeye

Quote from: cotterhog on September 17, 2014, 10:43:54 pm
The Skipper

Many of us already call him Skipper, so I don't know why he needs another nick.

BENTON PIGGEE

Alan Hale

[attachment deleted by admin]

Hawgzinbowlz

D-11 Dan

The Caterpillar D11 is the largest bulldozer built by Caterpillar. Primarily designed as a bulldozer, it also used for push-loading scrapers, and ripping rock overburden. Amazing push power.

" GO HOGS "

The NewEra

Quote from: redeye on September 17, 2014, 11:55:35 pm
Many of us already call him Skipper, so I don't know why he needs another nick.

Everyone in the country already seems to know about him.  It seems like Skipper will do just fine. 

shotgun7

Hogfaniam

"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

BRUTUS POUNDCAKE

September 18, 2014, 12:28:25 am #41 Last Edit: September 18, 2014, 12:39:00 am by BRUTUS POUNDCAKE
O-NE
M-ASSIVE
G-UY

Because that's what opposing defenses are muttering to themselves when they line up against him

LL COOL HOG

Torqued pork

hawgbawb

I post, therefor I am.
John Highsmith Adams rocks.

PorkSoda

HogimusMaximus

Quote from: PorkSoda on September 18, 2014, 03:05:00 am
nice
Serious question.  Is it a holding penalty if Dan picks up a DE and DT under each arm and runs down the field using them as battering rams to block for AC or JW?

SemperFi

Sir. A man that big, that mad at the world, you call him sir and give him plenty of room.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

RedRock

HogShat