Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

wooooo pig soooieee

Started by lefty08, September 17, 2014, 09:12:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

lefty08

i know this is the wrong forum, but i also know that a lot of you guys dont check the recruiting thread.

Jeremiah Ledbetter is a hog!!!!!!!
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

sickboy

We're starting to really build serious recruiting momentum. If we can keep the system on the field headed in the direction it is and with the in state quality of players where they're at... the next few recruiting classes are going to be some of the best we've had in a long, long time.

popcornhog

Quote from: lefty08 on September 17, 2014, 09:12:31 pm
i know this is the wrong forum, but i also know that a lot of you guys dont check the recruiting thread.

Jeremiah Ledbetter is a hog!!!!!!!

I know it doesn't matter, but I'm surprised he's a 3 *. I admittedly don't follow recruiting closely but I thought he was down to us and Florida with other major offers.

Coulda swire he was a 4 *.

Oh well, WPS.
WPS

Großer Kriegschwein

Quote from: popcornhog on September 17, 2014, 09:35:54 pm
I know it doesn't matter, but I'm surprised he's a 3 *. I admittedly don't follow recruiting closely but I thought he was down to us and Florida with other major offers.

Oh well, WPS.

Had interest in the Hogs, lost a star, communists.  :puke:
This is my non-signature signature.

Bubba's Bruisers

Oh well, WPS.

He's a 4 on other sites.  Regardless, look at this offer sheet. 
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

RunHogruN

We need some good LBs and secondary players to go along with our young secondary players we are currently grooming with the likes of Lidell, Dean, Tolliver and others. I'm quite excited about our recruits.
It's only a game...R E L A X     B)

redeye

Awesome!

Really excited about him.

:razorback: :razorback: :razorback:

ShadowTheHedgehog

Oh well, WPS.

I think he is on Scouts, Rivals and ESPN.

demonHOG1013

This is the type of players we need to continually get on the defensive front to be contenders.  WPS!

DeltaBoy

Welcome to the Razorback Nation!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

popcornhog

Quote from: ShadowTheHedgehog on September 17, 2014, 11:40:36 pm
I think he is on Scouts, Rivals and ESPN.

Isn't Scout part if espn now?

Doesn't matter anyway, but I don't see anywhere that he's a 4*.

Damn good offer sheet though.

[attachment deleted by admin]
WPS