Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Interesting stat: Arkansas leads the SEC

Started by Fayettechill14, September 17, 2014, 06:06:27 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

Hogs lead the SEC in both drives of less than 1 minute (9) and drives of more than 6 minutes (4).

sowmonella

Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

MuckyPig

That is one of the coolest things I have ever heard...

"If you don't let us score in the first minute we are going to give you a 7minute a** whoopin"

Football terrorism.

A_R_K_A_N_S_A_S

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 17, 2014, 06:06:27 pm
Hogs lead the SEC in both drives of less than 1 minute (9) and drives of more than 6 minutes (4).
Balanced offense. ;)

HoggusMaximus

The drives for more than 6 minutes is a big win. the one minute drives dont really mean as much imo.

chenalhog

Quote from: Fayettechill14 on September 17, 2014, 06:06:27 pm

chenalhog

doesn't mean anything  throw out Jr high game stats 2nd game

alohawg

Quote from: chenalhog on September 17, 2014, 08:43:54 pm
doesn't mean anything  throw out Jr high game stats 2nd game

Nicholls game did wonders.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: HoggusMaximus on September 17, 2014, 08:39:16 pm
The drives for more than 6 minutes is a big win. the one minute drives dont really mean as much imo.

Hmmm, maybe, maybe not.  Last year the pursuit got to AC frequently.  Now they only get close if he eases up before the goal line.  Combine that with involving the receivers in the run game his given Arkansas the big play quick strike ability not unlike what Petrino's offense did gave the hogs.  And it only gets better when BA and his receivers finally start connecting on the play action.

Fayettechill14

2 touchdowns against Tech were less than 1 minute, while 3 were longer than 6 minutes.