Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

This is a Must See on Arkansas' Opening Drive of 3rd Qtr vs TT

Started by murthage, September 17, 2014, 02:12:00 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettetopia

HamIAm

razorbackkid

Very nice of Yahoo to diagram our plays so the opposing coaches won't have to do much research.

;)

J/K  .... nice looking drive there.  Appreciate the link.
I would rather live as if there is a God and find out there isn't, than to live as if there isn't and find out there is.

Biggus Piggus

It's ripped off from SBNation, where the story and the GIFs actually work. www.arkansasfight.com
[CENSORED]!

Fayettetopia

Quote from: HamIAm on September 17, 2014, 03:25:11 pm
I don't think so. The analysis is in the printed content.

gotcha...thanks. That last one has a little inset analysis, so I was hoping the rest would have something imbedded too (or voiceover describing the play).

Hoggish1

Quote from: razorbackkid on September 17, 2014, 03:30:11 pm
Very nice of Yahoo to diagram our plays so the opposing coaches won't have to do much research.

;)

J/K  .... nice looking drive there.  Appreciate the link.

We have decided to tell the opposition, at the line, exactly where we are running to see if they can stop it...

StuartDavin

Quote from: murthage on September 17, 2014, 03:53:53 pm
Not exactly right.... I found it on a yahoo article, and felt that some on this board might enjoy it, as I did.  Again.... it was NOT ripped off.... never heard of www.arkansasfight.com.   So excuse me for trying to add to the board.

I think he means Yahoo ripped it off. Not you.

The_Iceman

http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/9/17/6154287/x-and-o-breakdown-of-top-drives-vs-texas-tech

Link to ArkansasFight article. I don't think its ripped off. Maybe they have some sort of affiliation where they share material or something.

The author is the same for both articles.

Nosboar Accubond

Josh Goforth

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 17, 2014, 04:12:52 pm
http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/9/17/6154287/x-and-o-breakdown-of-top-drives-vs-texas-tech

Link to ArkansasFight article. I don't think its ripped off. Maybe they have some sort of affiliation where they share material or something.

The author is the same for both articles.
I think when it gets promoted beyond the Arkansas Fight SB nation site to the main one it gets scattered across the internet. The yahoo one is all chopped and messed up to fit their format. The one on arkansas fight  works a lot better. http://www.arkansasfight.com/2014/9/17/6154287/x-and-o-breakdown-of-top-drives-vs-texas-tech [url]

Goaline scramble:

murthage

redeye

Great drive, until we get to 1st and goal.  Then we throw an incomplete pass, even though we'd been running all over TTech.  Then we follow that up with a shovel pass, which would have been great 50 yards earlier, but at the 6 yard line?

I didn't care for Chaney's playcalling in the redzone last year and I still don't this year.

lefty08

Quote from: redeye on September 17, 2014, 11:36:18 pm
Great drive, until we get to 1st and goal.  Then we throw an incomplete pass, even though we'd been running all over TTech.  Then we follow that up with a shovel pass, which would have been great 50 yards earlier, but at the 6 yard line?

I didn't care for Chaney's playcalling in the redzone last year and I still don't this year.

*slow clap*
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

Arkfan

I didnt see it during the game but Skipper obliterated a guy in this play too.     8)

la20688

Quote from: Arkfan on September 18, 2014, 08:26:37 am
I didnt see it during the game but Skipper obliterated a guy in this play too.     8)
As Mick would say, "He's a wreckin machine!".