Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

First game

Started by Victom, September 17, 2014, 11:08:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Victom

Myself , wife and two teens are coming up for the game . Looking to get the best
experience . Recomendations on what to do before the game? Tailgating ? Are there food vendors etc ?

mhsbc59

go to dickson st  during the day walk around dont be shy meet folks
I have changed my sig line of over 4 years that was never a problem until May 5 ,2011

KSHog1974

Find your way to the pit (Lot 44) 2 hours before the game...the players, coaches, etc...walk through the pit on their way to the stadium...you and your kids will enjoy that experience.

Victom

TheGreatHogsby

If you have time check out the Chrystal Bridges in Bentonville, Hog Walk,  Resturants, Hugo's, Catfish Hole. Grub's.

Hog N Bama

sowmonella

Get there early and enjoy the experience. :razorback:
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

Victom

Thanks for the tips . Hope to hit the Catfish Hole at noon . Looking forward to hog walk as well .

ICEman

Bring your bikes and ride the Fayetteville Trail System; dine at the Greenhouse Grill.
"College football is a sport that bears the same relation to education that bullfighting does to agriculture."

rwspear

the first time is always special

sowmonella

Quote from: Victom on September 17, 2014, 11:08:00 am
Myself , wife and two teens are coming up for the game . Looking to get the best
experience . Recomendations on what to do before the game? Tailgating ? Are there food vendors etc ?
Victom, Did you enjoy your first Hog game?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003