Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New video....RBU....check it out.

Started by razorhead5, September 17, 2014, 06:17:16 am

Previous topic - Next topic

southeasthog

southeasthog

Also, with the botched intro in the Nichols State game, they could play the intro to start the game and this one to start the second half.

1highhog

LZH

Very good.  Nice couple of shots of my old HS teammate there at the end, too.

Hoggish1

Finally, a really fine video of what we're all about!

PorkRinds

Quote from: LZH on September 17, 2014, 06:37:42 am
Very good.  Nice couple of shots of my old HS teammate there at the end, too.

I didn't see Fred Flintstone anywhere in that video.   ;D

LZH

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 17, 2014, 08:05:13 am
I didn't see Fred Flintstone anywhere in that video.   ;D

Oh we gotta live wire on here today......!

RazorPiggie

Sorry thought it was a new video. Someone posted that like a week ago. Still a good video.

LZH

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 17, 2014, 08:19:57 am
Sorry thought it was a new video. Someone posted that like a week ago. Still a good video.

The dad of a good friend of mine and I were even after several holes with a push.  I hit a peeler off the teebox, clicked off the highway, and into the water.  "#$%@ , and that was even a brand new ball!"  Naturally, he said "it still is."

Hawgzinbowlz

This ain't no pretty boy football, but it's beautiful.

Our opponents will dread seeing us get off the bus.

" GO HOGS "

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 17, 2014, 08:19:57 am

It's been updated and includes clips from the Nicholls and Tech games now.

Plus up to date statistical notes.

Huckleberry Pig

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 17, 2014, 09:52:50 am
It's been updated and includes clips from the Nicholls and Tech games now.

Plus up to date statistical notes.

where at?  the one in the OP doesn't include it.  I tried lookin for it on the razorback website but the only one I could find was the one from the OP that wasn't updated

Huds_HawgTide

"you can get a good look at a t-bone by sticking your head up a bulls ass, but id rather just take the butchers word for it" tom callahan
tommy boy

"Don't leave and be FROM Arkansas, stay and BE Arkansas" --coach jimmy dykes

"Going to mcd's for a salad is like going to a brothel for a hug"

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Huckleberry Pig on September 17, 2014, 10:29:33 am
where at?  the one in the OP doesn't include it.  I tried lookin for it on the razorback website but the only one I could find was the one from the OP that wasn't updated

Upon further review, you're right.  I saw the Nicholls stuff and some stats but didn't realize until looking again that they were last week's.  Oh well - still relatively current and impressive.  I'm sure they'll update again as the season goes on.

FORTVEGAS

That is a great video. Can really tell that we have some improved ability in putting these hype videos out since the SEC network.

ShadowTheHedgehog

TMc

Boarcephus

I need to be more like my dog...if you can't fight it, screw it, or eat it, then piss on it.

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

MDH

"Too many people have for too long placed too much confidence and trust in government and not enough in themselves.  Fortunately, many are now becoming aware of the seriousness of the gross mistakes of the past several decades.  The blame is shared by both political parties.  Many Americans now are demanding to hear the plain truth of things and want the demagoguing to stop.  Without this first step, solutions are impossible."  Ron Paul

thehill1414

Love it...better not finalize it anytime soon. We have a couple thousand more yards to rack up on the ground!

Cure

Glad they switched to a new media company.
Team Economics
From Keynes to Friedman, we know what's up.

SoCal Hog

Most of our friends agree that I married better than my wife did.

redeye

The best thing about the video is that they're capitalizing on the attention in a timely fashion.  Keep doing this and soon everyone will think of Arkansas when RBU is mentioned.