Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ha ha ha . . . was on the Tech site . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 16, 2014, 02:18:06 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

. . . to lurk and see their reaction to the game Saturday.  In one thread, they were trying to come up with a name for their defense and one of them was, IMO, pretty good.

"The Red Carpet"

Another clever option was "Re Raiers" . . . as in, no "D" . . .

:)

Biggus Piggus

[CENSORED]!

phadedhawg

The group I was sitting with were past frustration and just laughing by the end of the game. 

They recognized what was going on.

Hook 'em Hogs

My brother-in-law's a Tech grad.  He asked me if all SEC teams cheat like we do.  I responded "How are we cheating?"  He said "You never give us the ball!"

OldArmy94

I'm surprised they didn't somehow try to pin the blame on A&M. They hate us so much it hurts them.

AloRaptor

I spent a little time over there a little after the games. They were firing coachs changing QBs you name they were doing it. LOL.  :o

SDZ_Hog

Quote from: OldArmy94 on September 16, 2014, 02:54:13 pm
I'm surprised they didn't somehow try to pin the blame on A&M. They hate us so much it hurts them.
Think the students thought about tearing down the goal post and chasing the Tech defensive with it

Großer Kriegschwein

If they get manhandled too many more times this year, like they did on Saturday, they may tear down the goal posts and put it back up outside the city limits with the HC & DC taped to each side
This is my non-signature signature.

RazorBiker

I have 2 sons that are Tech grads ('00 and '05).  They won't take my phone calls.

GolfnHog

Quote from: RazorBiker on September 16, 2014, 04:09:17 pm
I have 2 sons that are Tech grads ('00 and '05).  They won't take my phone calls.

time to announce an update to the last will & testament, bet that gets you a couple of calls!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

DeltaBoy

I received no calls, texts or Facebook posting from any of my wife's TT grads.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Nipsey Mussle

Tech fans are a lot funnier and easy going than our fans. It would be pissing matches and endless whining on here if the shoe was on the other foot. Kudos to them for handling it somewhat well.

intelligence

Quote from: BBsTheMan on September 16, 2014, 10:16:56 pm
Tech fans are a lot funnier and easy going than our fans. It would be pissing matches and endless whining on here if the shoe was on the other foot. Kudos to them for handling it somewhat well.

What do you call it when the pot calls the kettle black? is it irony?

RaiderRed

Yea, most Tech fans have been using the "Red Carpet Defense" for a while now.  Really got going last year  during our 5 game slide.  At least then we had a excuse.  Injury bug.  This year.  We just SUCK!

Quote from: WizardofhOgZ on September 16, 2014, 02:18:06 pm
. . . to lurk and see their reaction to the game Saturday.  In one thread, they were trying to come up with a name for their defense and one of them was, IMO, pretty good.

"The Red Carpet"

Another clever option was "Re Raiers" . . . as in, no "D" . . .

:)

Nipsey Mussle

DeltaBoy

Best Quote about the game from their QB

"We responded OK, but we didn't finish the game," Webb said. "We just kind of quit."
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogMantheIntruder

Quote from: RaiderRed on September 16, 2014, 11:52:08 pm
Yea, most Tech fans have been using the "Red Carpet Defense" for a while now.  Really got going last year  during our 5 game slide.  At least then we had a excuse.  Injury bug.  This year.  We just SUCK!
Don't say that. I'm hoping for you guys to win out now that we've played you!
"When life hands you lemons, just shut up and eat the damn lemons."
   -Harry Solomon

Victom

Quote from: AloRaptor on September 16, 2014, 02:57:04 pm
I spent a little time over there a little after the games. They were firing coachs changing QBs you name they were doing it. LOL.  :o
Kinda like hv after the hogs lose .