Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

K.J. Hill Says He Can Get KeVaughn Allen to Flip From Florida

Started by edemire, September 16, 2014, 01:12:32 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

chitwnhog

Quote from: Dropkick on September 16, 2014, 03:12:39 pm
He is a welcher plain and simple. No integrity. He won't leave until he is shown the door by the boss.

Which ain't happenin...

mhuff

Quote from: popcornhog on September 18, 2014, 10:26:15 am
I just asked about this with Ledbetter in another thread but where are you seeing him as a 5*?

I don't follow recruiting as closely as most in this forum -- what am I missing?

Popcorn, I believe he is just using hyperbole to exaggerate the accolades given to Hill on HV........ works for me. I think all our recruits are important fellas.

popcornhog

Quote from: mhuff on September 18, 2014, 11:01:11 am
Popcorn, I believe he is just using hyperbole to exaggerate the accolades given to Hill on HV........ works for me. I think all our recruits are important fellas.

Oh yeah, I wasn't knocking him. I'm super pumped about the kid.

I'm just trying to figure out the star system and how services use it/which ones HV typically references, etc.
WPS

mhuff

Quote from: popcornhog on September 18, 2014, 11:03:46 am
Oh yeah, I wasn't knocking him. I'm super pumped about the kid.

I'm just trying to figure out the star system and how services use it/which ones HV typically references, etc.

Popcorn, oh no.... never thought you were knocking him.

The sites have been discussed on here before. I know that someone on here will correct me if I am wrong ,but 24/7 hired a lot of Rival's personnel. Still Rivals has a better reputation on here than Scout for FB. I think this this is the gist of the matter. If not , other more informed posters will set this straight and fill in the blanks.