Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Check this out . . . A State player fakes heart attack . . .

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 16, 2014, 10:29:25 am

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

. . . or something, on the field.  Collapses.  Then, after the ball is intercepted, he gets up and gets destroyed.

Check out the guy in the slot, standing on the hashmark.

https://vine.co/v/OaVH9KMznYZ

Hawgndaaz

ricepig

Phil D

GO HOGS!!!!!!

Lanny

This has been posted several time but that has to be the worst attempt at trickery in a football game I've ever seen. 
"It's only a game if you win but if you lose it's a stinking waste of time."

Al Bundy

jbcarol

John Talty @JTalty  ·  57m

This is great RT @ChaseGoodbread: Talked to Arkansas State coach Blake Anderson about the fake punt/fake collapse. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000395662/article/arkansas-state-player-fakes-collapse-on-fake-punt ...

QuoteFirst, it was designed, not improvised. Arkansas State coach Blake Anderson said the Red Wolves practiced the play all week...

"Because of the formation we were in for that fake punt, Booker was covered up and couldn't go downfield, or it would be a penalty," Anderson told College Football 24/7. "So we said, 'What do we want to do with him? Do we want to bubble him or peel him out?' Someone said let's just let him be a fainting goat. I loved it, so we just put that in. His job on that play was basically to not get a penalty by going downfield, because the fake was on the backside of the play. These kids have had five head coaches in five years, so we try to let them have fun."

Masterful as the performance was, it didn't appear to confuse the 'Canes --
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on September 16, 2014, 10:34:49 am
this is the first time someone has posted it I swear

Sorry - looked for it here and didn't see it.

Justifiable Hogicide

Oh those fainting Red Wolves, "taking it to the next level" of too clever/cute for their own good.

redeye

You guys are cynical.  He obviously died and came back as a zombie. 

PorkSoda

Quote from: redeye on September 16, 2014, 02:09:34 pm
I bet he is wishing he did not get up.
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.

Justifiable Hogicide

Quote from: redeye on September 16, 2014, 02:09:34 pm

That Miami player was taking no chances when he cleaned the "ASU Zombies" player's clock after he rose from the "dead".

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt