Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

DFW Hog fans - The Ticket about to discuss Ark-Tech game

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 16, 2014, 08:15:00 am

Previous topic - Next topic

baydor

What did they say? 

Also, made a bet this summer with a few Texas Tech collegues at my job that we would win.  Instead of punishing them for their loss, I am giving them the honor to wear my fathers 1977 vintage hog hat around the office all week to show their support for my team. 

[attachment deleted by admin]
"Everybody has a plan...until they get punched in the mouth"  --Mike Tyson

WizardofhOgZ

Quote from: baydor on September 16, 2014, 10:46:55 am
What did they say?   

They were just re-capping college football games of local (DFW) interest, and they (Dunham and Miller) mentioned how we totally dominated the line of scrimmage.  They had teased the the spot before the break by mentioning how there was one "dominating performance in West Texas", so I knew they would talk about our game.  And they did, but they didn't spend a long time on it.  They did mention that some Tech fans are beginning to get tired of Kingsbury's "all style, no substance" schtick. 

It was brief, but still good PR in a rich recruiting area - and the Ticket is widely listened to among sports oriented folks in this area.

DeltaBoy

Yep I rarely listen to the ticket since ESPN Arkansas is streaming online .
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HawgNthaWater

"Listen old man, it's 4th and 1. Either stand up and watch, or just imagine the sh*t like you did during the golden era of radio!"

RedSkiesAtNightHog

I also enjoy the Great Gordo and his rendition of Fake Jerry! 

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.