Started by monty hawg, September 15, 2014, 03:52:35 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

The_Iceman

FreshHog

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 15, 2014, 03:58:02 pm
Can you copy the comment or something?

Trend: UP
Comment:
"Arkansas: Here's what I like about the Razorbacks: They're finally starting to look like a Bret Bielema-coached team, as they're No. 3 in FBS with 362 rushing yards per game. What I don't like about them: They play consecutive games against Northern Illinois, No. 6 Texas A&M, No. 3 Alabama and No. 13 Georgia."

The_Iceman

Quote from: FreshHog on September 15, 2014, 04:02:52 pm
Trend: UP
Comment:
"Arkansas: Here's what I like about the Razorbacks: They're finally starting to look like a Bret Bielema-coached team, as they're No. 3 in FBS with 362 rushing yards per game. What I don't like about them: They play consecutive games against Northern Illinois, No. 6 Texas A&M, No. 3 Alabama and No. 13 Georgia."

Oh sorry, I thought he meant to check out the comments from a Texas Tech fan. I was searching thru the comment section. My bad.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Nosboar Accubond

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 15, 2014, 04:09:44 pm
Oh sorry, I thought he meant to check out the comments from a Texas Tech fan. I was searching thru the comment section. My bad.
I did too

PorkRinds

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 15, 2014, 04:09:44 pm

Me too.

Grizzlyfan

Quote from: Southpointhog on September 16, 2014, 09:07:43 am
Sounds about right....no espn bias!
How is it bias to say the Hogs could easily go from 3-1 to 3-4 in a matter of weeks.  I think everyone here would agree.

davglo35

BRHogfan

Quote from: Southpointhog on September 16, 2014, 09:07:43 am
Sounds about right....no espn bias!

If there had been bias we would've been eliminated after losing to Auburn