Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Chris warren

Started by RAZORHOGG15, September 15, 2014, 03:44:56 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

RAZORHOGG15

Can anyone tell me what happened with his recruiting?  I thought there was some mutual interest between the two of us and after the last game in his home state it had to raise some eyebrows
ONE TEAM ONE HEART ONE GOAL

Never make the mistake of confusing kindness for weakness

Hey Super

Good call, whats up with him? He's awesome
As the ancient Tibetan philosophy states...... "Don't start none ... won't be none"<br /><br />
Quote from: Seebs on July 23, 2011, 02:33:26 pm<br />Please do not allow facts to get in the way of a good freak out<br />

A Hogwork Orange

Didn't he have a knee injury? I think everyone is waiting to see how he recovers from it.

The_Iceman

HawgAdvocate

He's favoring a bunch of schools out west. He loves it out there.
"The supreme benevolent force of Hogville, who is impervious to pervasive form of confirmation bias, which is inherent to ALL human beings" - intelligence 4/4/16
I used to argue with HA about how Pel ran the basketball team.  I've since learned to like and respect him.  In fact, I'd go as far to say that HA is well connected or extremely perceptive. - Porkatarian, 11/7/12

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: HawgAdvocate on September 15, 2014, 04:01:05 pm
He's favoring a bunch of schools out west. He loves it out there.
But we're west-of the Mississippi.

ImHogginIt

RD said back in early Summer that the Hogs had backed off of him.

RAZORHOGG15

September 15, 2014, 06:42:17 pm #7 Last Edit: September 15, 2014, 07:58:52 pm by RAZORHOGG15
Quote from: ImHogginIt on September 15, 2014, 05:39:59 pm
RD said back in early Summer that the Hogs had backed off of him.
Gotcha, thanks for the info, I am expecting to get another high profile rb in this class, not saying that I don't like RWIII just think we add one more

WBC Hog

Quote from: A Hogwork Orange on September 15, 2014, 03:52:11 pm
Didn't he have a knee injury? I think everyone is waiting to see how he recovers from it.

Yeah pretty sure he blew his knee out. Before we backed off recruiting him, I remember RD saying he loved that our staff kept in touch with him and his mom to see how rehab was going. Not sure but I think Smith was recruiting him.

RAZORHOGG15

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 15, 2014, 11:16:20 pm
Yeah pretty sure he blew his knee out. Before we backed off recruiting him, I remember RD saying he loved that our staff kept in touch with him and his mom to see how rehab was going. Not sure but I think Smith was recruiting him.
I thought that was dj deans cousin I think his name was Kevin shorter

MissippHog

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on September 16, 2014, 02:11:29 am
Are you sure Kevin Shorter didn't have some kind of neck or back injury? 

RAZORHOGG15

Sorry wasn't meaning the injury just that he was happy our coaches stayed in touch with him

MissippHog

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on September 16, 2014, 02:29:32 am
Sorry wasn't meaning the injury just that he was happy our coaches stayed in touch with him
Ahhhh, gotcha.

WBC Hog

Quote from: RAZORHOGG15 on September 16, 2014, 02:11:29 am

I thought both guys had an injury. If I remember correctly, Shorter's was career ending...

ARtillahog

Quote from: WBC Hog on September 16, 2014, 11:26:01 am
I thought both guys had an injury. If I remember correctly, Shorter's was career ending...

Warren had an ACL tear and the Hogs or Chris seemed to back off.  Shorter had a back injury (career-ending) and I think Texas still honored his scholarship.