Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

That win felt great!

Started by JJHog, September 15, 2014, 11:05:43 am

Previous topic - Next topic

JJHog

Don't know how many we will win the rest of the year-- but that one felt great.
" Think Right, Do Right"

regi

Tech aint great, but easily the best win since K-State. Shows you how bad we have been.

Maximus Tusk

I think the comparisons to the Rutgers game last year are accurate. It represents continuous improvement which fulfill my expectations for this year. Don't know how many wins we will have but at this point we are a better football team than last year's team.

DeltaBoy

We are better and would curb stomp Rutgers now.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

HogScoutMaster

Don't worry, that warm fuzzy feeling will SOON be over
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

sowmonella

Quote from: HogScoutMaster on September 15, 2014, 02:34:44 pm
Don't worry, that warm fuzzy feeling will SOON be over

Are you expecting us to lose to NIU?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

HogScoutMaster

Quote from: sowmonella on September 15, 2014, 02:37:43 pm
Are you expecting us to lose to NIU?

no but SOON isnt limited to 7 days now is it?
"A week of camp life is worth six months of
theoretical teaching in the meeting room."

GolfnHog

Quote from: Maximus Tusk on September 15, 2014, 11:41:01 am
I think the comparisons to the Rutgers game last year are accurate. It represents continuous improvement which fulfill my expectations for this year. Don't know how many wins we will have but at this point we are a better football team than last year's team.

The big difference is this team showed that they can face adversity and still stay in the moment and be focused with the task at hand and overcome a set back. That's called confidence and it can't be measured but it can be definitive. Each defenssive series last Saturday showed that they got more and more confident in their abilities and look what happened.   They won!
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"