Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Well hello cbs 2:30 kick off. Long time no see.

Started by rhames, September 15, 2014, 10:05:55 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rhames

A&M. CBS. Per the twitter

[attachment deleted by admin]
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

The_Iceman

Torqued pork

ricepig

BorderPatrol

Quote from: ricepig on September 15, 2014, 10:16:13 am
Over/under on Verne calling us Wisconsin?

Under. He actually calls SEC games on a regular basis.

bp

ricepig

Mike Irwin

Verne will be fine with Arkansas. Bielema's offense is easy to describe. A&M needs to worry.  ;D

SirCHog2

Stewhog 11

When was the last time we played that slot? Bama in 2012?

Scott Marshall

The Southwest Classic featuring Arkansas vs. Texas A&M on Saturday, September 27 will be televised nationally on CBS and kick off at 2:30 p.m. CDT, the Southeastern Conference announced today. The game will be played at AT&T Stadium in Arlington, Texas.

Arkansas has played at AT&T Stadium four times in its history, winning all four contests. Three of those wins came vs. Texas A&M. The Razorbacks also defeated Kansas State in the AT&T Cotton Bowl on Jan. 7, 2012.

Arkansas leads the all-time series between the two schools at 41-26-3.

The game will mark the Razorbacks' first appearance on CBS this season.

Tickets for the game, held at the home of the Dallas Cowboys, are on sale through the Razorback Ticket Center by calling 1-800-982-HOGS (4647) or going online to ARKANSASRAZORBACKS.COM.

CallThemHawgs!

Well, this is exactly what I was hoping for... huge

rhames

Quote from: John Quincy Poodle on September 15, 2014, 10:47:38 am
Well, this is exactly what I was hoping for... huge

No doubt. Sec game of the week. No doubt Bret's biggest game since being here.
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: rhames on September 15, 2014, 10:53:41 am

No doubt. Sec game of the week. No doubt Bret's biggest game since being here.

Now, I have to find a way to get there....

Have not missed a SWC yet, reckon I cant start now.

Locutus_of_Boar

Quote from: rhames on September 15, 2014, 10:05:55 am
A&M. CBS. Per the twitter

Birmingham - In a move to maintain equity among SEC play-by-play broudcasters the SEC announced today that Vern Lundquist will be give the opportunity to call September 27th's Texas A&M-Wisconsin matchup.

Hogmeier

dsgreen

Perfect, a game I can watch online without looking like a potato recorded it.

Ex-Trumpet

Do dyslexic, agnostic insomniacs lie awake at night wondering if there really is a dog?

Redhogs

Will I live long enough to see us win again? Will any of us?

Großer Kriegschwein

Much more of a classic that Tech. We've had their number since they arrived in the SWC. Don't know why they think now is any different. They are always the underdog against us. aTm historically has been, but at least they've won more than 7 games against us.

Nothing to do with the price of tea in China, just thought I should mention it.

WPS!!
This is my non-signature signature.

ricepig

Quote from: Ex-Trumpet on September 15, 2014, 11:42:35 am
All the more reason to attend live...

We should sell our allotment if everyone realized this......

rzrbk4life

Let's call those hogs!!!!

pigture perfect

are we wearing white hats or red? We did look a lot like Wisky the other day. I like the all white, but it does look like CBB's former team.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Oklahawg

Nice. Finally feels good to be on the big stage again because we earned it, not because we are playing someone already there.
I am a Hog fan. I was long before my name was etched, twice, on the sidewalks on the Hill. I will be long after Sam Pittman and Eric Mussleman are coaches, and Hunter Yuracheck is AD. I am a Hog fan when we win, when we lose and when we don't play. I love hearing the UA band play the National Anthem on game day, but I sing along to the Alma Mater. I am a Hog fan.<br /><br />A liberal education is at the heart of a civil society, and at the heart of a liberal education is the act of teaching. - Bart Giamatti <br /><br />"It is a puzzling thing. The truth knocks on the door and you say, 'Go away, I'm looking for the truth,' and so it goes away. Puzzling." ― Robert M. Pirsig<br /><br />Love is the most important thing in the world, but baseball is pretty good, too.  – Yogi Berra