Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

NIU - 17 game road winning streak

Started by twistitup, September 15, 2014, 09:00:11 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Mulberry Squeezins

Quote from: 12247 on September 15, 2014, 03:04:02 pm
This team could be better than T Tech.  Tech hasn't got a defense.  NIU may have one.  I would love to see us practice the passing game but I really doubt we will.  Its so bad we cannot trust it to win with against anyone right now and winning is first and foremost. 

We will grind NIU into submission or lose the game and I doubt we lose unless we throw it around a lot and then we might.  But BB isn't going to do that.

I think this team is better than Tech. If the hogs aren't focused, they could lose this one.   I'm glad we have 'em in Nam.  I think it ends up being one of those "the score is a lot worse than the actual game." 

Hogfaniam

Never underestimate a team that has had a winning tradition and stable coaching.  Those type teams just reload.  The younger guys have seen how to practice to win and how to react to diversity.  Greater talent can beat teams like that, but only if their head is on right.  Our heads haven't been right the last couple of years.  This year is showing signs that that may be changing, but it's a fragile thing. 

When talent is equal, the difference between good and great is mental.  Will we continue to grow in confidence? 
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"