Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Isaiah Washington-LSU DE Commit

Started by HogWildBison2011, September 15, 2014, 04:04:18 am

Previous topic - Next topic

HogWildBison2011

RazorPiggie

Saw that. Wonder why the Monday bits and stats are locked though? They usually aren't.

SemperFi

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 15, 2014, 07:25:07 am
Saw that. Wonder why the Monday bits and stats are locked though? They usually aren't.

Saw that too. Wonder if RD got tired of dealing with all the negativity and pulled the plug. I hope that it's just a Monday morning glitch as I look forward to reading his Recruiting Tidbits.

Despite all of that this is yet more good news on the defensive recruiting front.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

alwaysnextyear

Quote from: SemperFi on September 15, 2014, 07:32:48 am
Saw that too. Wonder if RD got tired of dealing with all the negativity and pulled the plug. I hope that it's just a Monday morning glitch as I look forward to reading his Recruiting Tidbits.

Despite all of that this is yet more good news on the defensive recruiting front.
Don't think it would have anything to do with RD.

CallThemHawgs!

Huge news.

Im tellin yall, these are the kids we need to be getting to bring this program back.

They are made differently down there. This would be another huge step towards getting this defense to an elite SEC level.

The Recruiting Guy

Quote from: RazorPiggie on September 15, 2014, 07:25:07 am

I didn't do it. I unlocked it.

Maybe I didn't get the memo.

The_Iceman

We were rotating between 6 to 8 DE's Saturday. Its what you need against the HUNH offenses. Fresh pass rushers. I saw multiple times where the brand new unit got immediate pressure on the QB.

SemperFi

Quote from: Richard Davenport on September 15, 2014, 10:04:15 am
I didn't do it. I unlocked it.

Maybe I didn't get the memo.

Thanks RD! Good stuff as usual. Really appreciate all the updates.

Seems like that win over TT is paying off. Kids are really taking notice and rightfully so. Would love to see Gragg, Haughton and Gallaspy all pull the trigger sooner than later.
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

deedster84

RD, in your opinion, what's our chances with Gallaspy? Really like the way he runs.

LJHOG

Fort Dweller

Quote from: deedster84 on September 15, 2014, 01:11:40 pm
RD, in your opinion, what's our chances with Gallaspy? Really like the way he runs.

Heard him on RD's show last week.  Young man was polite, respectful and was extremely well spoken. 
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

RazorPiggie

zane

RIP LSUfan

MissippHog

A 6-6 season with a big upset mixed in is all this recruiting class needs to really take off.  Anything more than that in terms of wins is just icing on the cake.

Hog_Fink

The_Iceman

who knows

Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Birminghog

Quote from: who knows on September 15, 2014, 04:53:42 pm
DE Queen...

Well done. You clearly have been there or know someone from there. Similar to DE Witt.

who knows

Lol I live here... not from here tho
Quote from: Ftsmithmike on October 07, 2011, 03:56:29 pm
This is what Game Day should look like.

Birminghog

Quote from: who knows on September 16, 2014, 04:33:20 am
Lol I live here... not from here tho

Was in a car that got stopped in Nashville, Fall of 1973, about 2:00 a.m. Not a good time to be going through town in a 1968 Camaro. Police sergeant told us, "You boys better be glad you didn't get stopped in that *** **** DE Queen. They'd a kept you in jail 'till court date!" I'll never forget that, or the sergeant's voice, as long as I live.

We assured him that we were glad that we were stopped in Nashville, not DeQueen. Finally got back to Arkadelphia about 4:30 a.m.  Had a marching band rehearsal at 8:00 a.m.  Not sure how we made it through, but we did. We knew better than to miss the rehearsal. That would have been worse than getting stopped in that *** **** DE Queen. Mr. Evanson would have killed us.