Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Is there space on the homepage

Started by pigture perfect, September 15, 2014, 12:25:24 am

Previous topic - Next topic

pigture perfect

For stats? Or am I just missing what's already there?
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

TexArkHogFan

I don't know about Hogville homepage but have you visited the newly designed UofA website.  It has to be the worst college website I have ever seen.  I haven't figured out yet how to navigate it.  All I get is a few videos and cannot access anything else.  Or am I just a computer dumbass?
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Hogfaniam

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on September 15, 2014, 07:07:59 am
I don't know about Hogville homepage but have you visited the newly designed UofA website.  It has to be the worst college website I have ever seen.  I haven't figured out yet how to navigate it.  All I get is a few videos and cannot access anything else.  Or am I just a computer dumbass?

See the three lines in the upper left?  Tap that.

[attachment deleted by admin]
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

TexArkHogFan

Thanks.  I guess everyone is supposed to know what those three lines mean?  Probably why they won't let me have a Smart phone.  Said I was too dumb to use it. 
There are all kinds of Lions, Tigers and Bears in college football.  But there is only one Razorback.  Beware the Tusks!!! They are coming

Hogfaniam

Quote from: TexArkHogFan on September 15, 2014, 07:18:07 am
Thanks.  I guess everyone is supposed to know what those three lines mean?  Probably why they won't let me have a Smart phone.  Said I was too dumb to use it. 

Me either.  Only thing I qualified for was a Kmart phone.
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"