Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

rushing TDs

Started by clew, September 14, 2014, 10:46:31 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

clew

Collins and JWill both surpassed last year's total of 4 each yesterday.  Collins has 5 on the season and JWill has 6.  In JWill's case he equalled his season total in one game!  One thing that I have definitely noticed is that we don't have much trouble with short-yardage downs, even against Auburn.  What killed us there was falling behind on first and second down leaving us with 3rd and long.  We always struggled with that with Markuson's zone-read blocking. This running offense is nothing like Nutt ball.  If we get to 3rd and 2 inside the 40, I'm pretty sure we'll get a first down. So how many touchdowns will these guys score this season?!?
:razorback:
Pure as the dawn

pigbacon

No telling how many TD's for these two, but we will have to pass the ball some in conference play to keep it going. A game like that should open the eyes of top OL and RB recruits across the country.

WBC Hog

At this pace, both JWill and AC will be mentioned in the same breath with guys like Gurley and Melvin Gordon, IMO. Hopefully that will translate to a big time award.. aka Doak Walker or long shot the Heisman.

I just want exposure across the nation for our team, for recruiting purposes. I want another legit RB in this class!!!