Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

challenge to hogville

Started by rhames, September 14, 2014, 05:49:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

rhames

Let's pack the house next Saturday night. Been a while since Donald W was rocking.

Go hogs
"I'm too drunk to taste this chicken"

"Can we get some waffles after we get some ass?" - Aunt Tiffany Freeman

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.
The only down time my legs see is when seated in 1st Class.

popcornhog

Quote from: rhames on September 14, 2014, 05:49:22 pm
Let's pack the house next Saturday night. Been a while since Donald W was rocking.

Go hogs

It's the ONE home game that I will have to miss this year and I'm kicking myself. I'll be in Cincinnati for one of my best friend's birthday party/Octoberfest/John Prine concert.

But we'll watch the game at a sports bar and I did sell my tickets to some Razorback fans.

WPS
WPS

razorhead5

Go hogs

Agreed....... We will have a No.1 lineman recruit in the nation in attendance. We need to repay our players for their grind ...with a rockin' house!

popcornhog

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 06:21:57 pm
Agreed....... We will have a No.1 lineman recruit in the nation in attendance. We need to repay our players for their grind ...with a rockin' house!

Who is that?
WPS

razorhead5

Quote from: popcornhog on September 14, 2014, 06:27:48 pm
Who is that?

Jalen Barnett ....he has it down to Oklahoma and Arkansas...He will be on his official visit here....loves Sam Pittman.

WorfHog

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 06:38:06 pm
Jalen Barnett ....he has it down to Oklahoma and Arkansas...He will be on his official visit here....loves Sam Pittman.

http://247sports.com/Player/Jalin-Barnett-27402

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

ShadowTheHedgehog

Go hogs

+1 Will be there.

popcornhog

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 06:38:06 pm

Oh, snap. Did not realize he was #1 OL.

He'd be a great get.
WPS

FORTVEGAS

razorhead5

We need to keep this post at the top...I know the winning has kept us at bay. This Staff has yet to see DWRRS at even a "standard woo pass rowdy"...let's get this done for them.

razorhead5

We need to keep this post at the top...I know the winning has kept us at bay. This Staff has yet to see DWRRS at even a "standard woo pass rowdy"...let's get this done for them.

fakebobholt

I thought all fayetville games were a sell out with thousands wanting to get in. Oh wait

Jborohog09

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 07:23:43 pm

The A&M game was rockin' last season, but that was really the only one. 

Artex501

Everyone in central Arkansas needs to get a car pool system going. Isn't this one of the games that was 4 tickets for $100, is that still going on?

razorhead5

Quote from: Artex501 on September 14, 2014, 07:55:52 pm
Everyone in central Arkansas needs to get a car pool system going. Isn't this one of the games that was 4 tickets for $100, is that still going on?

Yes it was....I think there even doing singles for 25.00 and doubles for 50.00....no reason not enjoy the day in Fayetteville...ticket will also be available outside at game time.

Wildhog

Need to be loud the entire game. 
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

rhames

Quote from: Wildhog on September 14, 2014, 08:07:43 pm
Need to be loud the entire game. 

This. Need to act like an sec fan base.

Quote from: Hamdsome 1 on September 05, 2023, 06:43:26 pmSTHU. I get in more steps per day, at work, than you could possibly fathom.

Uncommon

Uncommon

Quote from: rhames on September 14, 2014, 08:14:29 pm
This. Need to act like an sec fan base.
Amen.  The one thing you have to respect about LSU and Texas A&M fans is that everyone is in it from young to old.  Hope our fans do the same this Saturday.

razorhead5

Quote from: Uncommon on September 14, 2014, 08:19:06 pm
Amen.  The one thing you have to respect about LSU and Texas A&M fans is that everyone is in it from young to old.  Hope our fans do the same this Saturday.

Bottom line...this team has got there sh!! together....it is time the fan base did.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 08:24:40 pm
Bottom line...this team has got there sh!! together....it is time the fan base did.

What section is your seat in?

The question goes to the darn stirrer, fakebobholt,  too.

bp

Uncommon

I'll be there BP.  Don't know the section yet but I'm there like white on rice.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: Uncommon on September 14, 2014, 08:33:18 pm
I'll be there BP.  Don't know the section yet but I'm there like white on rice.

+1 to you, sir. So will I.

It just kills me when folks get on here and bitch about not being an SEC crowd, while they are at home watching it on TV.

Not saying anyone in this thread is doing that, but it happens every year.

bp

razorhead5

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2014, 08:29:44 pm
What section is your seat in?

The question goes to the darn stirrer, fakebobholt,  too.

bp

101...row 49....don't sit behind me... I kind of like standing and yelling.

BorderPatrol

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 14, 2014, 08:37:47 pm
101...row 49....don't sit behind me... I kind of like standing and yelling.

+1 to you, too.

Please pass the wine and cheese, if you don't mind.

bp

Uncommon

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2014, 08:37:20 pm

It just kills me when folks get on here and bitch about not being an SEC crowd, while they are at home watching it on TV.

bp
I do love the "The crowd didn't sound very loud on TV during the game" line.  That line is so funny coming from those that can afford tickets and are close enough transportation wise but don't come to the games.

rhames

Section 106 bringing the noise.

razorhead5

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2014, 08:40:09 pm
+1 to you, too.

Please pass the wine and cheese, if you don't mind.

bp
[/quote

The 60's just called and they want their saying back...I prefer Jack and Coke... But thanks for the offer BP!

razorhead5

Quote from: rhames on September 14, 2014, 08:42:44 pm
Section 106 bringing the noise.

Now where talking ...got sec 106 jacked up ....see it's contagious!

Jborohog09

Quote from: BorderPatrol on September 14, 2014, 08:37:20 pm

bp

I'd go to every game if I could.  Thankfully I will at least be getting to go to the UAB game, maybe the Georgia or Mississippi games, too.

sowmonella

Quote from: fakebobholt on September 14, 2014, 07:51:07 pm
I thought all fayetville games were a sell out with thousands wanting to get in. Oh wait

Mods. How is this guy still on Hogville?
Not trying to brag or make anyone jealous but I can still fit into the same pair of socks I wore in high school.
Proud member since August 2003

WayneHawg

Daughter and I will be in the house, while the wife brings a group of kids that have never attended a razorback game ! The kids are sponsored by The Brandon Burlsworth foundation . Great foundation, im sure any donations would be welcome !

fakebobholt

Quote from: sowmonella on September 14, 2014, 09:26:06 pm
Mods. How is this guy still on Hogville?

so digs can be taken at LR but not at empty seats in Fy. Ok I get it. Did you also tattle in high school

razorhead5

Quote from: fakebobholt on September 14, 2014, 09:48:55 pm
so digs can be taken at LR but not at empty seats in Fy. Ok I get it. Did you also tattle in high school

Easy there fake bob...your makin yourself look bad.

3kgthog

I'll be there, but I doubt anyone with tickets in any of the upper deck corners will be. Nary a soul to be found in those Godforsaken seats for any game let alone one featuring a directional school with a stronger pulse than most directional opponents.

rhames

NIU has won 17 straight on the road. This isn't a cupcake

MissippHog

Quote from: 3kgthog on September 14, 2014, 10:34:02 pm
I'll be there, but I doubt anyone with tickets in any of the upper deck corners will be. Nary a soul to be found in those Godforsaken seats for any game let alone one featuring a directional school with a stronger pulse than most directional opponents.
Honest question.....do you ever have anything positive to say about the Hogs?  And I'm not talking about a semi-positive statement buried in a paragraph full of negativity.