Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I hope Mike Patrick never calls another Wisconsin, I mean Arkansas, game

Started by Suidae Suis Scrofa, September 14, 2014, 05:06:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Dr. Starcs

Was it just me, or did I miss the halftime crew (Saunders, Kanell and Mack Brown) say anything about our game?

Hogfaniam

Quote from: hawgbawb on September 14, 2014, 05:55:22 pm
That dude was an obvious TT homer.
Quote from: hawgbawb on September 14, 2014, 05:56:27 pm
He was worried about his homeboys getting a beatdown by the Hogs, then the Hogs getting a beatdown in he SEC.

"A Clarksburg, West Virginia native and graduate of George Washington University, Patrick resides in Northern Virginia "

Yeah, I see it now....
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

Hogimus Prime

DeltaBoy

Quote from: Dr. Starcs on September 15, 2014, 07:06:55 am
Was it just me, or did I miss the halftime crew (Saunders, Kanell and Mack Brown) say anything about our game?

You missed it but they only gave us a 30 second comment.  Coach Mack said they are ramming down Techs D throat.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

intelligence

Quote from: Hogfaniam on September 15, 2014, 07:08:10 am
"A Clarksburg, West Virginia native and graduate of George Washington University, Patrick resides in Northern Virginia "

Yeah, I see it now....

LOL, right?

southhog

Surprised we didn't get called the Arkansas Badgers like we did during the auburn game.

birmingHAMette

Do any of y'all remember one of BP first games and the tv graphic had Arkansas Cardinals.  I can't remember the game but I remember people being upset about it.
Go Hogs

Hogimus Prime

Quote from: southhog on September 15, 2014, 08:14:14 am
Surprised we didn't get called the Arkansas Badgers like we did during the auburn game.

I can't wait til the Arkansas Badgers play the Arizona Razorbacks.

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

NaturalStateReb

You've got to call into question any outfit that would hire Jesse Palmer, Booger McFarland, and Andre Rison.

I can't wait for basketball season so I can break off some Barry Booker and Joe Dean, Jr. 
"It's a trap!"--Houston Nutt and Admiral Ackbar, although Ackbar never called that play or ate that frito pie.

Hogfaniam

Quote from: birmingHAMette on September 15, 2014, 08:17:09 am
Do any of y'all remember one of BP first games and the tv graphic had Arkansas Cardinals.  I can't remember the game but I remember people being upset about it.

The ultimate throwback
"My dog Sam eats purple flowers"

tbhogfan

I rather enjoyed watching Wisconsin and their outstanding running back, Jonathan Washington. :)

Go Hogs!