Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Henderson State 27, Nicholls State 10

Started by Fayettechill14, September 13, 2014, 08:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fayettechill14

Whoops.

Glad we got a signature OOC win so we don't have to hang our hat on that one.

pigroots

Not saying Nichols is any good but they may have been physically beat up from last week. Teams that play Bama usually struggle the next week. Tough teams take a pound of flesh with them. i'm glad we are now one of those teams

scootriteby

Quote from: pigroots on September 13, 2014, 08:55:27 pm
Not saying Nichols is any good but they may have been physically beat up from last week. Teams that play Bama usually struggle the next week. Tough teams take a pound of flesh with them. i'm glad we are now one of those teams
Why would you try to take away a good win from HSU(my alma mater)? They didn't beat them as bad as we did, so let them have their victory!

jb11

Quote from: scootriteby on September 13, 2014, 09:23:57 pm
Why would you try to take away a good win from HSU(my alma mater)? They didn't beat them as bad as we did, so let them have their victory!
I agree.  We could have hung 100+ on them.

ricepig

Their coached stepped down after the game.

Nicholls State head coach Charlie Stubbs has stepped down. Details on the Coaching Search Ticker: http://t.co/UIQ7EKh4db

(notOM)Rebel123

Quote from: scootriteby on September 13, 2014, 09:23:57 pm

Congrats to HSU. I don't think he was trying to take anything away from HSU, but was responding to the OP's dig at the Hogs.
"Knowledge is Good"....Emil Faber

DeltaBoy

We beat the tar out of NS and they had a hangover.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Huckleberry Pig

What's the spread? Take us, we will beat them up physically