Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Good luck (sorta) tomorrow

Started by Stanleyxy, September 12, 2014, 03:08:55 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Stanleyxy

Hey Hogs, here is to an injury free game tomorrow. I have enjoyed my brief stay here and some back and forth dialogue with you guys on our upcoming game. I think it will be a good one.

I hope you guys play well, but not well enough to beat us, and that everyone involved travels safely and enjoys the game without incident.

I'll be out of town for the weekend in a blur of booze on bourbon street in NOLA, so maybe I'll come back on Monday if we lose to eat some crow on my following prediction...

44 - 41, TTU wins. Arkansas rushes for 295 yards, passes for 150 yards, no INT but one FML. Texas Tech passes for 380 yards, rushes for 95 yards with no turnovers. If  you can't tell, I think turnovers will determine the outcome, and I am praying they land on your side.  :)

Cheers!

Bacon_Bitz

Quote from: Stanleyxy on September 12, 2014, 03:08:55 pm
...one FML...

I am predicting one FML tomorrow too -- from Davis Webb after Flowers, Johnson, Lewis, Wise, Hodge, Jackson, Ollison, Brown, and maybe even Loewen get after him!  Webb will be saying nothing but FML after the game.

Bacon_Bitz

And FML HOW COULD I FORGET ABOUT PHILON?!?!?!

1highhog

Hey Hogs, here is to an injury free game tomorrow. I have enjoyed my brief stay here and some back and forth dialogue with you guys on our upcoming game. I think it will be a good one.

I hope you guys play well, but not well enough to beat us, and that everyone involved travels safely and enjoys the game without incident.

I'll be out of town for the weekend in a blur of booze on bourbon street in NOLA, so maybe I'll come back on Monday if we lose to eat some crow on my following prediction...

44 - 41, TTU wins. Arkansas rushes for 295 yards, passes for 150 yards, no INT but one FML. Texas Tech passes for 380 yards, rushes for 95 yards with no turnovers. If  you can't tell, I think turnovers will determine the outcome, and I am praying they land on your side.  :)

Cheers!

I'm really hoping we can rush for more than 295 yds on TT, your defense looks a little porous against the run even though I know your Coaches will stack the box trying to stop the run and sell out on doing so.  I hope they do so, I think our Receiving Corp is coming along well and BA will make enough plays to make TT pay for stacking the line, we will see.

popcornhog

Cheers!

I'll be avoiding Bourbon Street at all costs, but I will be uptown enjoying a few beers and watching the game myself.

Where are the TTU folks watching?
WPS

Stanleyxy

Quote from: popcornhog on September 12, 2014, 03:33:00 pm
I'll be avoiding Bourbon Street at all costs, but I will be uptown enjoying a few beers and watching the game myself.

Where are the TTU folks watching?

I'm really not sure. My fiancee and I are making a last minute trip to NOLA from Houston to see some friends that happen to be there this weekend. We will probably just find a random sports bar to watch it at.

jbcarol

Stay away from Krystal's on Bourbon.
Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

pigture perfect

See ya next year Stanley, or you could come over to our side. Things are looking up.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

Stanleyxy

Wow, thanks for the beat down hogs. That got ugly in a hurry. Glad I was on bourbon street to drown my sorrows. I'm still hung over on Monday morning and I think its because you guys drove me to drinking!

Good luck this season.

three hog night

Quote from: Stanleyxy on September 15, 2014, 08:30:44 am
Wow, thanks for the beat down hogs. That got ugly in a hurry. Glad I was on bourbon street to drown my sorrows. I'm still hung over on Monday morning and I think its because you guys drove me to drinking!

Good luck this season.

You were a great representative for the TT fanbase.  Please hang around as much as you want as an objective voice.  I will be pulling for TT the rest of the year. 
Petrino left a mess and Bielema is trying to fill in the talent gaps.  Anderson finally has some talent to work with.  He needs more at select positions and that will come in the next recruiting class. 
Posters that think they are Jim Rhome are ruining message boards.

PorkRinds

Quote from: three hog night on September 15, 2014, 08:35:35 am
You were a great representative for the TT fanbase.  Please hang around as much as you want as an objective voice.  I will be pulling for TT the rest of the year.

Except for the whole "the girl that got her face broken had it coming for being a bully" thing.  ;D

ttuadvisor

Yep, congrats on the win.  It was a beatdown.  I thought Tech would play a little better than that and were holding something back for Arkansas.  I was wrong.

Good luck the rest of the season. 

The_Iceman

Thanks for being classy TTU fans. Not all that come on this board provide the information and insight into your coaches and roster that you guys did. Most of the time, its just trolls like LSU and Mizzou fans.

Good luck in the Big 12.