Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dean ready for extra attention

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 12, 2014, 12:09:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

kennymayne

Really intrigued by Hardwick and Thomas.

1highhog

I'm very proud of the way Dean is continuing working to improve his game while at the same time helping his teammate with his game and more so encouraging him on getting his grades up, which is priority one.  This shows that when he sets foot on Campus he is coming here to work on the field and the classroom as well, in a couple of years, Dean may be a leader on Defense, I really like what I see in this young man.

I also hope that Hardwick and Thomas both continue getting better and follow the lead of Dean.  I'd love to see them as future Razorbacks as well.  I love the Home State talent.

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: 1highhog on September 12, 2014, 12:24:33 pm
I'm very proud of the way Dean is continuing working to improve his game while at the same time helping his teammate with his game and more so encouraging him on getting his grades up, which is priority one.  This shows that when he sets foot on Campus he is coming here to work on the field and the classroom as well, in a couple of years, Dean may be a leader on Defense, I really like what I see in this young man.

I also hope that Hardwick and Thomas both continue getting better and follow the lead of Dean.  I'd love to see them as future Razorbacks as well.  I love the Home State talent.
+1 and totally agree. While it's certainly terrific that quality AND quantity of SEC level kids within the state's borders has grown noticeably over the past several years, what I'm really hoping and waiting for is the number of kids on the defensive side to increase as well. We've always tended to produce a good number of offensive players; however, what's definitely lagged are the numbers in terms of LBs and DBs within the state. It'd be nice to see greater emphasis placed on developing such kids.

BrassNunchucks

People were wondering why Hardwick hasn't been offered yet; reading between the lines here, looks like it may have something to do with his grades. Although obviously don't want to speculate too much.

SemperFi

Quote from: Vantage 8 dude on September 12, 2014, 01:36:03 pm
+1 and totally agree. While it's certainly terrific that quality AND quantity of SEC level kids within the state's borders has grown noticeably over the past several years, what I'm really hoping and waiting for is the number of kids on the defensive side to increase as well. We've always tended to produce a good number of offensive players; however, what's definitely lagged are the numbers in terms of LBs and DBs within the state. It'd be nice to see greater emphasis placed on developing such kids.

Was just thinking the same thing and starting to post about it when I saw your post V8D. The quality and the quantity has definitely increased over the past few years, but have been lacking those big time defensive guys. It does appear that we'll have some young men coming up that can fill that need.

Dean just comes off as a young man that has his head screwed on straight. Not only does he possess the physical tools, but the mental tools to be successful too. Really happy that he's a Hog. WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

hawgwash

Quote from: SemperFi on September 12, 2014, 03:47:07 pm
Dean just comes off as a young man that has his head screwed on straight. Not only does he possess the physical tools, but the mental tools to be successful too. Really happy that he's a Hog. WPS!
He sounds downright uncommon.