Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Florida 36 ... Kentucky 30 ... Final in 3 OT from The Swamp

Started by jbcarol, September 12, 2014, 07:17:19 am

Previous topic - Next topic

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

jbcarol

Curated SEC Infotainment and aggregated college sports updates where it just means more on Hogville.net

razorJAcker

What a throw and catch by UF.  Not sure they got the play off, though...

jbcarol

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: PorkRinds on September 13, 2014, 10:21:19 pm
I honestly think with our team as it is today, we would be at the very least 2nd or 3rd in the east. It's pretty much garbage this year.
Well we play Georgia and Mizzou, so we'lll get to find out if we're better than those two.

pigture perfect

The look I just saw on Muschamps face tells me, he knows it's over for him. Win or lose.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

jbcarol

BorderPatrol

razorJAcker

hogchic2001

Go HOGS Go!

jbcarol

Kyle Tucker @KyleTucker_CJ  ·  5m
Towles is 23 of 39 for 365 yards, 3 TD, 3 INT. But that one was all Boom.

Kyle Tucker @KyleTucker_CJ  ·  59s
WOWZA. On fourth and 6 ... that guy Demarcus Robinson snuck open in the back of the end zone for a tying TD. Double OT.

jbcarol

TazorTusk

Curles must be making lots of money in FL for his retirement account.

Marshfieldhog

Razorback_Mack

jbcarol

Matt Jones @KySportsRadio  ·  1m
Play clock ran out...you have to be kidding me

fakebobholt

This game, ol miss and state is further proof no matter how bad you suck it doesnt take 5 years to rebuild. Freeze took over a winless confrence nutt recruited team and are highly ranked. KY is worlds better alot quicker.

bjnordin

jbcarol

Kevin Brockway @gatorhoops  ·  9m
Last time Kentucky beat Florida in football was 1986, also last year NY Mets won the World Series.

reddogjcss

jbcarol

ghostzapper

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

BorderPatrol

It just gets worse. That ball was thrown out of bounds.

bp

TeufelHog

REFS just screwed Kentucky via the no call delay of game on 4th down.

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

reddogjcss

Seems to be a ref intervention problem when u play Florida in the swamp.

Hog N Bama

jbcarol

2nd and goal for UF near the 8

Driskel inside the three.

root_hawg

alohawg

"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

Razorback_Mack

All you SEC blow hards get on your knees the mighty cheaters have struck again. To like this conference with the way it operates is medieval. 

BorderPatrol

Stoops needs to let the refs have it in the post game. I am sure Ashley Judd will pay his fine.

bp

Pig Worshipper

Atlhogfan1

Quote from: MaconBacon on March 22, 2018, 10:30:04 amWe had a good run in the 90's and one NC and now the whole state still laments that we are a top seed program and have kids standing in line to come to good ole Arkansas.  We're just a flash in the pan boys. 

Steef

Quote from: jbcarol on September 13, 2014, 10:25:20 pm
Delay of game was not called.

KY just got hosed.

By SEC zebras.

In the swamp.

What a rare thing.

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Atlhogfan1 on September 13, 2014, 10:29:21 pm
SEC officials trying to protect Florida as usual.
How can any Arkansas fan worth his weight in toilet paper like the SEC? It's completely mind boggling.

redeye

Quote from: fakebobholt on September 13, 2014, 10:27:49 pm
This game, ol miss and state is further proof no matter how bad you suck it doesnt take 5 years to rebuild. Freeze took over a winless confrence nutt recruited team and are highly ranked. KY is worlds better alot quicker.

Depends on what you're building.  You can have immediate success with a spread offense, but it took Saban a couple of years to build a pro-style at Alabama, of all places.

Steef

jbcarol

Quote from: steefhog on September 13, 2014, 10:31:28 pm
KY just got hosed.

By SEC zebras.

In the swamp.

What a rare thing.

Same ref from the Arkansas-Florida game in the Swamp.

alohawg

Ok, now UK can expect multiple penalties to put 'em out of fg range.
-Upton Sinclair

― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️

razorJAcker

Quote from: steefhog on September 13, 2014, 10:31:28 pm
KY just got hosed.

By SEC zebras.

In the swamp.

What a rare thing.

Same ref that screwed us a few years ago in the Swamp I believe.

jbcarol

Razorback_Mack

Quote from: Pig Worshipper on September 13, 2014, 10:30:56 pm
It's not just Arkansas that gets hosed in the Swamp.
Of course it's not...if you're not one of those historically traditional 5-6 schools then you're screwed.

razorJAcker

Late throw by Driskel, he was open the whole play until he threw it.

BorderPatrol

jbcarol

Wonder if Curles did the Vandy game in the Swamp when Jay Cutler had UF beat and they called a mystery celebration penalty creating an 18-yard PAT.

BorderPatrol

razorJAcker

jbcarol