Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Most hated athlete

Started by Boaris Tusknik, September 11, 2014, 01:01:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boaris Tusknik

Could be current or 50 years ago. All the Ray Rice talk got me thinking, who is your most hated athlete? Mine is Rory Mcilroy.Dude irks me..

MSMHawg

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 01:01:04 pm
Could be current or 50 years ago. All the Ray Rice talk got me thinking, who is your most hated athlete? Mine is Rory Mcilroy.Dude irks me..

Mike Vick, Barry Bonds, Bill Lambier. Rice is not even top 20

MSMHawg

For me Tiger Woods, I get tired of hearing what Tiger did

Torqued pork

Ty Cobb didn't make many friends.

Jackrabbit Hog

Quote from: JIMMY BOARFFETT on June 29, 2018, 03:47:07 pm
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 01:01:04 pm

Rory?  Why?  I'd really like to hear about this.

Boaris Tusknik

Met the guy in Georgia...complete [CENSORED].

Dillar Dog

Really?  I've met him too.  He was really friendly.

Also know a couple of guys who grew up playing golf with him.  They never had a bad word to say about him.

Thanks.  Carry on.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 04:43:00 pm
Met the guy in Georgia...complete [CENSORED].

Sounds like your girlfriend "met" him too. Let me ask this. How do you feel about Woods? Big fan of his?
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

HiggiePiggy

If a man speaks and no woman is around to hear him, is he still wrong?

yraciv

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 11, 2014, 06:09:42 pm
I don't hate the guy.  He is fun to watch, but this is a dick move. 

http://mweb.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on-football/24702645/restaurant-claims-lesean-mccoy-left-20-cent-tip-on-60-burger-bill?v=1&vc=1

20 cent tip. 

It's better than nothing. Some people pull that card when pissed off about service.

Mine is Kobe Bryant. Least favorite team, most popular player, dick as a person, ballhog, inability to make other's around him better, sexual assault case, won't take pay cuts to make his team better, and then all of his fans have the balls to put him in the same convo as Jordan.  New flash the advanced statistics aren't even close to supporting that.

All that said, he is a gamer and has broke my heart with clutch shots as well, but he has missed a whole lot more than he has made. Certainly a Hall of Famer, but the championships put him in that overrated category.

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 11, 2014, 05:29:36 pm
Sounds like your girlfriend "met" him too. Let me ask this. How do you feel about Woods? Big fan of his?

Nope cant stand Woods. When you cant take the time of day to sign a few autographs for some kids and then act like  your too good to even shake anyones hand...no tthanks..and he banged my mom not my gf get it right my good sir! :P

JIMMY BOARFFETT

My sources are unreliable, but their information is fascinating.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 06:34:57 pm
Nope cant stand Woods. When you cant take the time of day to sign a few autographs for some kids and then act like  your too good to even shake anyones hand...no tthanks..and he banged my mom not my gf get it right my good sir! :P

He refused to sign some autographs? wow..

It always amazes me that people think that just because someone is a public figure it means they must ALWAYS make themselves available for autographs.
"Golf is deceptively simple and endlessly complicated; it satisfies the soul and frustrates the intellect. It is at the same time rewarding and maddening – and it is without a doubt the greatest game mankind has ever invented." Arnold Palmer.

Dropkick

Cam Newton, when that DH grins he makes me want to slap the malzahn out of him. Only other person that gives that urge is obama

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 11, 2014, 07:10:08 pm

It always amazes me that people think that just because someone is a public figure it means they must ALWAYS make themselves available for autographs.
Attitudes like yours are whats wrong with our society. I shall smite you on a continuos 15 minute rotation for 2 days now sir.

Dillar Dog

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 08:33:58 pm
Attitudes like yours are whats wrong with our society. I shall smite you on a continuos 15 minute rotation for 2 days now sir.

In your mind that's what is wrong with society?

Interdasting.

hawkhawg

MSMHawg

Quote from: yraciv on September 11, 2014, 06:18:34 pm
It's better than nothing. Some people pull that card when pissed off about service.

Mine is Kobe Bryant. Least favorite team, most popular player, dick as a person, ballhog, inability to make other's around him better, sexual assault case, won't take pay cuts to make his team better, and then all of his fans have the balls to put him in the same convo as Jordan.  New flash the advanced statistics aren't even close to supporting that.

All that said, he is a gamer and has broke my heart with clutch shots as well, but he has missed a whole lot more than he has made. Certainly a Hall of Famer, but the championships put him in that overrated category.

him too, he's a punk

twistitup

How you gonna win when you ain't right within?

Here I am again mixing misery and gin....

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 11, 2014, 08:33:58 pm

Right. Who am I to think that public figures have any right to their own privacy? How silly of me?  ???

yraciv

Quote from: hawkhawg on September 11, 2014, 08:39:30 pm
Ed OBannon and Toby Bailey

O'bannon is up there! What he did against the Hogs and now he has single highhandedly ruined the use of college football/basketball video games.

Deep Shoat

All Gas, No Brakes!

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 11, 2014, 09:27:30 pm
Right. Who am I to think that public figures have any right to their own privacy? How silly of me?  ???
Im sorry but you and your attitude sucks. I am smiting right now. Shame on you and your man crush Rory.

Torqued pork

September 12, 2014, 11:24:50 am #25 Last Edit: September 12, 2014, 12:38:31 pm by Torqued pork
I would have to think Jackie Robinson felt the hate more than any other athlete his first few years in the majors.

yraciv

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 11, 2014, 07:10:08 pm

This! Tiger has signed plenty of his autographs in his day, plus have you checked what the Tiger Woods Foundation has done for kids lately.  Say what you will about how he has managed his relationships, but he is pretty likable past that. He may be a tad arrogant, but that is pretty common among superstars.

Hawgndaaz

Tiger raises more for charity and impacts more children's lives in a week than any of us will do in a lifetime. he's a prick and doesn't sign autographs? the nerve!

Least favorite is still Mike Vick and its not even close. Dude tortured dogs and I love dogs.

twistitup

PennHOG

When I die, I want to go peacefully in my sleep just like my grandfather, and not like the screaming passengers in his car!

Jackrabbit Hog

John Rocker belongs somewhere in this conversation as well.
I'm sure it's nothing that a $500 retainer can't fix.  Contact JackRabbit Hog for payment instructions.

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: Hawgndaaz on September 12, 2014, 11:37:20 am
Tiger raises more for charity and impacts more children's lives in a week than any of us will do in a lifetime. he's a prick and doesn't sign autographs? the nerve!

Least favorite is still Mike Vick and its not even close. Dude tortured dogs and I love dogs.
Rory was the one discussed not signing autographs
Not Tiger sir...

yraciv

Quote from: Jackrabbit Hog on September 12, 2014, 12:09:19 pm
John Rocker belongs somewhere in this conversation as well.

He is an [CENSORED] racist, but he was our "Atlanta Braves fans" [CENSORED] racist.  Plus he was a good player, so I can't hate.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 12, 2014, 10:47:00 am
Im sorry but you and your attitude sucks. I am smiting right now. Shame on you and your man crush Rory.

Hate to burst your bubble but I don't have a man crush on Rory. I like him as a golfer but I am a bigger fan of the Big Easy.

twistitup

Jackrabbit Hog

majestic

Why would anyone hate Rory?

I can't stand Floyd Mayweather.
Voluntary epidemiologist - Voted for W in 08

pigture perfect

Kobe Bryant is top of the list. Tiger is close as well as Johnny Cueto.
The 2 biggest fools in the world: He who has an answer for everything and he who argues with him.  - original.<br /> <br />The first thing I'm going to ask a lawyer (when I might need one) is, "You don't post on Hogville do you?"

dj shanon "Notshavin" smeya

published songwriter(ASCAP)/audio production/radio jingles/producer<br /><br />Audio Production/Music

R.I.P. notshavintilnuttgo 12/11/07

RAD

Rory likely signed 1,000 autographs that day, and would probably be requested to do so 24/7. There's only so much time one can dedicate to that before you have to stop and do what you need to do; therefore, some might get their little feelings hurt.

MSMHawg

Quote from: RAD on September 12, 2014, 09:46:57 pm
Rory likely signed 1,000 autographs that day, and would probably be requested to do so 24/7. There's only so much time one can dedicate to that before you have to stop and do what you need to do; therefore, some might get their little feelings hurt.

I'd like a autograph from Rory. Tiger? Not so much

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: RAD on September 12, 2014, 09:46:57 pm

Maybe you and Golfnut can have a 3 way with him..smh. No excuse outside of a restaurant with at the most 10 people around.

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 13, 2014, 12:58:17 pm
Maybe you and Golfnut can have a 3 way with him..smh. No excuse outside of a restaurant with at the most 10 people around.

Oh boohoohoo.....the man wouldn't shake your hand outside of a restaurant. Get over yourself and grow up!

twistitup

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 13, 2014, 04:31:33 pm
Oh boohoohoo.....the man wouldn't shake your hand outside of a restaurant. Get over yourself and grow up!
Lmao you skidmark for the third time it was children not me..smh your man crush is so obvious.Your in denial sir..

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: twistitup on September 13, 2014, 05:16:25 pm
Cliff Kingsbury
This+1. I agree his haircut and sunglasses were cute tho :puke:

GolfNut57

Quote from: Boaris Tusknik on September 13, 2014, 07:02:12 pm
Lmao you skidmark for the third time it was children not me..smh your man crush is so obvious.Your in denial sir..

Your childish/immature butthurt is so obvious. You are in denial ma'am. Btw, it is you're.... not your.

Boaris Tusknik

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 13, 2014, 07:08:59 pm
Your childish/immature butthurt is so obvious. You are in denial ma'am. Btw, it is you're.... not your.
Btw Rory is single now..im just saying. YOU'RE in love and need to accept the fact..

Dillar Dog

Quote from: GolfNut57 on September 13, 2014, 07:08:59 pm

Just so you know, this is a new hv character/troll.   Don't take her serious.