Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

1994 LSU Highlights

Started by Jborohog09, September 10, 2014, 09:50:39 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Jborohog09

Highlights of the 84-83 win over LSU in 94, enjoy!

The_Iceman

Awesome! Would still love video of the SEC Championship run with Nolan, Joe, and Brandon Dean.

Jborohog09

Quote from: The_Iceman on September 10, 2014, 10:03:35 am
Awesome! Would still love video of the SEC Championship run with Nolan, Joe, and Brandon Dean.

It's coming!  I actually got all those games last week and I plan on doing a four day countdown the week the season starts where I'll upload a win each day.

The_Iceman

Quote from: Jborohog09 on September 10, 2014, 10:07:45 am
It's coming!  I actually got all those games last week and I plan on doing a four day countdown the week the season starts where I'll upload a win each day.

Perfect!

pigsareflying

Excellent win, but the overtime AR/LSU game from '94 was even better, imo.  I remember the announcer getting so excited over the battle of 3 point shooting by Ceasar and Thurman.  Clutch shot after clutch shot! 

razorhead94

Ray Biggers checks in at 1:44 on the video
"Primetime is whenever we play" - Jack Kenley 2019 OmaHogs

Jborohog09

Quote from: pigsareflying on September 10, 2014, 01:11:34 pm
Excellent win, but the overtime AR/LSU game from '94 was even better, imo.  I remember the announcer getting so excited over the battle of 3 point shooting by Ceasar and Thurman.  Clutch shot after clutch shot! 

Yea, that was a great one, too.  Ceaser always seemed to go off against the Hogs.

snoot hoggy hog

This is the game when Scotty Thurman trash talked the LSU bench before shooting the trey right in front of them. Classic Ruston Rifle.