Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Jerry Franklin

Started by trashcan maN, September 09, 2014, 03:39:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

trashcan maN

September 09, 2014, 03:39:22 pm Last Edit: September 10, 2014, 08:54:19 am by trashcan maN
Added to Chiefs 53 man roster after they lost their starting ILB, Derrick Johnson.

Played ball against him when he was at Marion. Proud he's still having success in the NFL.

volkh

Yep, just posted about it on the NFL board.
"Son, it's not how you play the game, but how drunk you get."

-Homer J. Simpson

dchoss

if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

IronMountainHog

I loved it when JF destroyed Michael Dyer in Fayetteville. The collision was so loud it sent ripples off Dyer's fat girlfriend's cellulite up in the cheap seats.

Sugar Free Hog

Razorbacks-Grizzlies-Titans-Red Sox

Jek Tono Porkins

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 09, 2014, 03:46:14 pm
I loved it when JF destroyed Michael Dyer in Fayetteville. The collision was so loud it sent ripples off Dyer's fat girlfriend's cellulite up in the cheap seats.
Gotta give a +1 for that
I have known the troubles I was born to know
I have wanted things a poor man's born to want
And in all my dreams and memories I go running
Through the fields of Arkansas from which I sprung

rusvegashog

As a life long Chiefs fan it is a very cool thing to have Razorbacks on the roster especially ones that I am truly fans of. Bad news for Johnson , but could potentially be great news for Franklin. Hope he makes the most of it. Thanks for the heads up trash can maN.

Paul

I'll never forget when as a freshman he loss his helmet on a play & still helped out on the tackle

GoHogs1091

Franklin will be coached by Gary Gibbs, who is one of the best LB Coaches in all of football (both College and NFL).

Gibbs will be the best Coach that Franklin has ever had.  This will be the very best situation that Franklin can be in by being coached by Gibbs.

moses_007

I don't know which NFL team is worse, the Chiefs or the Cowboys.  Both lost badly at home on opening day.

alohawg

Quote from: moses_007 on September 09, 2014, 11:23:20 pm
I don't know which NFL team is worse, the Chiefs or the Cowboys.  Both lost badly at home on opening day.

That's easy, Dallas.
"It's difficult to get a man to understand something when his salary depends on not understanding it."
-Upton Sinclair

"It is no measure of health to be well adjusted to a profoundly sick society."
― J. Krishnamurti

⚠️ Sensitive Content! ⚠️
https://t.me/covidbc

DeltaBoy

Quote from: IronMountainHog on September 09, 2014, 03:46:14 pm

+1 Good for Jerry!
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.