Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Ha ha ha . . . Sesame Street weighs in on Longhorn futility

Started by WizardofhOgZ, September 09, 2014, 01:50:40 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

WizardofhOgZ

September 09, 2014, 01:50:40 pm Last Edit: September 09, 2014, 02:56:38 pm by WizardofhOgZ

Vantage 8 dude

Funny. Yep, come to think of it with the way the whorns were playing the other night one could wonder if Burt and Ernie were both calling the plays and running them for UT.

Adam Stokes

The sad thing is, that is only from this year's game.  He only ran for 99 yards this year, but had 259 rushing yards last year.  Had they used both for the video, it would've been nasty.  He still got 3 rushing TD's in both games though.

bphi11ips

Life is too short for grudges and feuds.

SamBuckhart

Wonder how many four and five stars it takes to make a good song like that. For Tejas, I mean.
BE TRUE TO YOUR SCHOOL. THE UNIVERSITY OF ARKANSAS!!!  WOOO PIG!!!

BatesvilleHOG

Texas is almost like Florida as of late. All kinds of 4 and 5 star kids on the roster but can't beat stinkin BYU. Lol

CallThemHawgs!

Hahahaha yessss...

As much at Texas talks smack to the BYU fans, and hates on their program this loss brings so much joy to me.

revolution

Arkansasno1

oh, this just made my evening. I cant wait to show this at work tomorrow.
"Be content and resigned to God's will."
~Thomas "Stonewall" Jackson

Hog N Bama

Sweet Feet

CallThemHawgs!

Quote from: Sweet Feet on September 09, 2014, 07:00:56 pm
That 56-21 record brings out the worst in hog fans

What does that have to do with Texas getting mauled by BYU in Austin?

Go away

Tequilin' Time

DeltaBoy

If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

OldArmy94

QuoteThat 56-21 record brings out the worst in hog fans

What does that have to do with Texas getting mauled by BYU in Austin?

Go away

They love to throw that out against us, too, but nobody cares about ancient history.

Großer Kriegschwein

This is my non-signature signature.

Medic821

FaytownHog

Quote from: BatesvilleHOG on September 09, 2014, 05:22:45 pm
Texas is almost like Florida as of late. All kinds of 4 and 5 star kids on the roster but can't beat stinkin BYU. Lol
Strong has kicked off half the starters from the team for being punks and not falling in line. I have a feeling within a couple years he'll have them lined up and winning big again, as much as I hate it. So, for today, enjoying the BYU beatdown while I can!