Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Just realized about the 2015 schedule

Started by popcornhog, September 09, 2014, 12:32:57 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Hogwild

Quote from: popcornhog on September 10, 2014, 09:35:05 am
Also, I'm sure that Tennessee and Florida have had to go to Tuscaloosa and BR in the same season. Just not every other year.

Bama has had to travel to Tennessee & Florida, just once since the turn of the century. And it won't happen under the current schedule to atleast 2026. The schedule is not equal for everyone.

SEC rotation for Arkansas is UGA, @ UT, Florida the next three years.  If the SEC doesn't go to a 9 team conference schedule we get to play Vandy & Kentucky in 2024 & 2025.

In a 14 team conference (13 possible opponents) 8 games a year, & we go 15 years between trips to Nashville.

ricepig

Quote from: Wildhog on September 10, 2014, 09:45:34 am
Frankly, I'd rather play TAMU at CS/Fayetteville.  We can play an OOC game in Jerry World.

And get games the hell out of Little Rock.

Patience, grasshopper, patience, all things will work out.

JayBell

Quote from: popcornhog on September 10, 2014, 09:35:05 amIt also just so happens that we're the only scoops that get them at home on the same year regularly. Cuts both ways.

And when has that ever helped anything?  The negative impact of having to face both on the road in one season is so much more significant than any benefit of getting them both at home.