Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Froholdt visit update

Started by The Recruiting Guy, September 08, 2014, 08:21:09 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Danimal

Can't wait to see him in cardinal & white!

ricepig

Didn't know he planned to enroll early, glad to hear that.

Hoggish1

Quote from: ricepig on September 08, 2014, 08:32:57 pm

Yea, that's huge having that much time with Herbert!

EngrHog

Thanks for the update RD. This is one of my favorite commits, glad to hear he had a great visit. Between IMG and em rolling early I would expect he will be ready to contribute early next season and add some much needed DL depth
Whether you think you can do something or not, you are probably right

HOGINTENNESSEE

Quote from: ricepig on September 08, 2014, 08:32:57 pm

Wow, we could have 5 early enrollees. Storey, Dean, Froholdt, Rogers, and Gragg.

It makes a big difference in how much a kid can produce during their freshman a season. IMO

greenie

Quote from: HOGINTENNESSEE on September 08, 2014, 10:50:16 pm
Wow, we could have 5 early enrollees. Storey, Dean, Froholdt, Rogers, and Gragg.

It makes a big difference in how much a kid can produce during their freshman a season. IMO

No doubt.  That's 5 really nice recruits that should be in great position to contribute early.

Melorock089

hawgmasta

SoCalHogFan

"To me, there are three things we all should do every day. We should do this every day of our lives. Number one is laugh. You should laugh every day. Number two is think. You should spend some time in thought. Number three is, you should have your emotions moved to tears, could be happiness or joy. But think about it. If you laugh, you think, and you cry, that's a full day. That's a heck of a day. You do that seven days a week, you're going to have something special." <br />  Jim Valvano 1993 ESPYs

SemperFi

The DL is going to be stacked. We're going to see the best DL and OL ever at Arkansas in less than a three year period that Coach B has been the Head Hog. Laying the foundation for greater things to come....WPS!
Some people wonder all their lives if they've made a difference. The Marines don't have that problem. - Ronald Reagan

GalaHawg

Does he have plans to sign a financial agreement?

East TN HAWG

Quote from: greenie on September 08, 2014, 11:00:33 pm
No doubt.  That's 5 really nice recruits that should be in great position to contribute early.

They are great recruits; however, I think the development of Ragnow at C will allow us to redshirt Rogers similar to Wallace at OT.  That would mean that we have the center position covered for next 6 years. 

Seebs

To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

trashcan maN

Quote from: East TN HAWG on September 09, 2014, 07:39:51 am
They are great recruits; however, I think the development of Ragnow at C will allow us to redshirt Rogers similar to Wallace at OT.  That would mean that we have the center position covered for next 6 years.
Yeah, once our OL is built, it's going to be really rare for Freshmen and True Freshmen to earn starting spots, which is a good thing. We'll be rolling in grown men year after year to fill the spots on the OL.

bigred223

Froholdt is my favorite recruit we have right now. He is an absolute beast and quick as a cat. Keep recruiting guys like him and we will be better sooner than we think.