Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

I just wonder.....

Started by razorhead5, September 08, 2014, 06:47:33 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

razorhead5

....if any of our current commits are having issues with the ACT?....and their eligibility?...Does the university ask for proof of eligibility?

ldfergu

razorhead5

razorhead5

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 08, 2014, 06:47:33 pm
....if any of our current commits are having issues with the ACT?....and their eligibility?...Does the university ask for proof of eligibility?

I guess the better way to ask....at what point do commits prove eligibility?

ricepig

Quote from: razorhead5 on September 08, 2014, 07:02:29 pm
I guess the better way to ask....at what point do commits prove eligibility?

They check with their guidance counselors and grades early on. They also know who has taken the ACT/SAT and results, and when the others are scheduled.

Wildhog

Nah, they just take their words for it.  It's not like there's some organization that helps determine and enforce eligibility requirements.
Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

greenie

Quote from: Wildhog on September 08, 2014, 08:10:45 pm
Nah, they just take their words for it.  It's not like there's some organization that helps determine and enforce eligibility requirements.

Come on, man.

Wildhog

Arkansas Razorbacks Football National Championships:
1909/1964/1965/1977

greenie

Ham Ham Pigelow

Eligibility is taken out of the university's hands if the person doesn't clear the NCAA clearinghouse academic requirements.

Bubba's Bruisers

I just wonder why we're asking this question.  I mean is there some reason to believe someone has an academic issue?
I will put enmity between you and the woman, and between your offspring and her offspring; he shall bruise your head, and you shall bruise his heal.

Genesis 3:15

ldfergu

Seebs

Superheroes in mom shorts. 

Who wins? Wonder Woman vs. Bionic Woman?
To add a "sig line" or "signature line": Go to your "profile" then go to "modify profile" then scroll down to where it says "Signature" and type in what you want it to say and then click on "change profile". That's it, you're done. Your sig line will only show up on your first post on each page.

EastMemphisHog