Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

New entrance video online?

Started by hogfan870, September 08, 2014, 01:34:22 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

hogfan870

I know they messed it up this weekend, but is it online anywhere where we can see it.

I looked on youtube and didn't see it.

Also, looked on arkansasrazorbacks, but really, I can't find anything on there anymore.  Just wondered if anyone knew if it was out there somewhere

brenthog

Pickwick Hog

Quote from: brenthog on September 08, 2014, 02:07:03 pm
I would also like to see this.

You might think you would, but you wouldn't. 
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

Hollywood_HOGan45

not bad but still not as good as the galaxy zoom in we had a few years ago.

Three and Snout

Quote from: hogfan870 on September 08, 2014, 03:07:22 pm
Thank you - don't know why I didn't find that

It may not have been there when you looked for it on YouTube.  I got the link in an email to season ticket holders at 2:21 today.

tannerstahl

i love the hogs....so very very much

Inhogswetrust

Quote from: Hollywood_HOGan45 on September 08, 2014, 02:52:33 pm
not bad but still not as good as the galaxy zoom in we had a few years ago.

I always liked that one.
If I'm going to cheer players and coaches in victory, I damn sure ought to be man enough to stand with them in defeat.

"Why some people are so drawn to the irrational is something that has always puzzled me" - James Randi

GolfnHog

Quote from: Three and Snout on September 08, 2014, 02:29:08 pm

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvErCblSwds&hq_e=el&hq_m=738272&hq_l=7&hq_v=5600261e7a

If the audio/video groups can get it all together, this will be a great intro. I, like others, can't find fault in the galaxy intro from the recent past.
Have you ever listened to someone  or read what they put into thoughts and wondered...."who ties your shoelaces for you?"

Pickwick Hog

Now imagine that video with audio of Chuck Barrett doing his radio pregame last Saturday.  Thought I had lost my mind.
Negative people need drama like oxygen. Stay positive and take their breath away.

OneTuskOverTheLine™

Our guys caught the A/V-bola from Auburn last week...
Quote from: capehog on March 12, 2010...
My ex wife had a pet monkey I used to play with. That was one of the few things I liked about her

quote from: golf2day on June 19, 2014....
I'm disgusted, but kinda excited. Now I'm disgusted that I'm excited.

B-Ross2417