Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Pivotable Game

Started by GTOWNHOG, September 07, 2014, 08:59:54 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Fort Dweller

Lamentably no.  My gastronomic rapacity knows no satiety.
Quote from: Fatty McGee on June 03, 2012, 09:43:59 pmRabid gay rampage?  That's quite a phrase.  I picture rundown neighborhoods being gentrified by angry, fit, childless, and well dressed mobs.
Quote from: sharpd1 on September 23, 2012, 08:33:21 pmSome of the people posting on here aren't good at brain stuff.
Quote from: PonderinHog on June 26, 2013, 11:15:49 pm
What if he chews a Poptart into the shape of two men holding hands - or worse?
Quote from: PharmacistHog on February 19, 2015, 10:09:07 am
Did you really click on the "report to moderator" button.  And not only that but do it on yourself? 

BENTON PIGGEE

Quote from: panhandlepig on September 07, 2014, 11:22:38 pm
  For me, I'd prefer not to here about your personal life. I want to hear about how this game matters. This game is the game. ...we have to beat Texas Tech and we will.

Pan is getting Sirius all of a sudden! Or is it XM...?

I have been very pleased with Tech's apparent deficiencies against mediocre opponents.

JD Hogg

It's hard to take any of you litterly.

Dr. Starcs

Quote from: Hogarusa on September 07, 2014, 11:10:15 pm
Pivot! Pivot! Pivot!

-Ross Geller

+1. Lol!

When they show Rachel the diagram of the plan: "well you sure think a lot of yourself"
Ross "that's my arm".

Classic.

wiseoldman

It is not only the most important game of the season but also the most important of BB`s coaching career. If the Hogs lose they may lose five straight games. Recruiting will be devastated and the homers running for cover.

clew

Don't give the OP such a hard time. At least 10 or 12 times I have forgotten to include my pivotable attachment in presentations. I could happen to you, too.
Pure as the dawn

pigsareflying

Craig O Squeal

This thread is full of when!

Biggus Piggus

If a sign of the future is a portent, is a misleading data point an importent?
[CENSORED]!

hawgwash

In a week this will all be a mute point.

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: hawgwash on September 09, 2014, 09:46:33 am
In a week this will all be a mute point.

That means it won't be a talking point.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

DoctorSusscrofa

Quote from: Torqued pork on September 08, 2014, 12:08:02 pm
Time of obsession will determine the winner.
Hogville fans always win the time of obsession.
Fan of Razorback Football, Baseball, Track, Gymnastics, Softball - M Barton

Chic-Hog-Oh

Quote from: bruisemeister on September 08, 2014, 04:35:29 am
Its like the Rutgers game last year. If we won that game, I think we would have went bowling.
You meant "would of went bowling".

clew

Quote from: Chic-Hog-Oh on September 09, 2014, 10:07:44 am
You meant "would of went bowling".
think you meant "would of went boweling"
Pure as the dawn

hobhog

Its obviously a big game, and can get us on a mini roll, but its not "the season". We will have several chances to pick people off this year and think we do. 

But until we win one of these, I am still considering the program "Fragile". Win it, and I will move us up to "Interesting".

Hoggish1

Quote from: popcornhog on September 07, 2014, 09:49:45 pm
If 6 wins is the barometer, then yes.

The barometric pressure is 6+ wins.

MJ2

Quote from: GTOWNHOG on September 07, 2014, 08:59:54 pm
The Texas Tech game is the most important game that we will play this year. This game will determine the success or failure of our season. :razorback:

Won't argue that, but I think this was pretty much stated at the end of last season.

DeltaBoy

To me this is our watershed game of 2014 just like Rutgers was last year.  I will always believe if we beat Rutgers we would have won at least 2 more games last year.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.

Craig O Squeal

I just 10 to 12 pivotables.

clew

Quote from: DeltaBoy on September 09, 2014, 10:55:35 am
To me this is our watershed game of 2014 just like Rutgers was last year.  I will always believe if we beat Rutgers we would have won at least 2 more games last year.
who is Robert Shields?
Pure as the dawn

Birminghog

If we win, it will orientate us in the right direction.

OrvilleRedenporker

Undoubtably you've been listening to the Keithly Service Company Live Fan Feedback again...

dchoss

Quote from: littlec29 on September 08, 2014, 12:07:34 pm
UTEP rushed for 277 yards with a 5.3 average against TT. I say TT can't stop our rushing game and we win this game.
good info, thanks 4 posting,  oh,  yea,   another one bites the dust,  busted your karma cherry,  lol,  your welcome
if you don't stand behind our troops by all means 'feel free' to stand in front of them

scruf

Arkansas will defiantly win this game.

PorkSoda

Quote from: PonderinHog on September 07, 2014, 09:47:04 pm
We'll be sitting a dangerous president if we don't.
best Juan 2Day
"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." ― Edgar Allan Poe
"If quantum mechanics hasn't profoundly shocked you, you haven't understood it yet. Everything we call real is made of things that cannot be regarded as real." – Niels Bohr
"A mind stretched to a new idea, never returns to its original dimensions" ~ Oliver Wendell Holmes
Quote from: PonderinHog on August 07, 2023, 06:37:15 pmYeah, we're all here, but we ain't all there.