Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Deatrich Wise?

Started by Boles Hog, September 07, 2014, 03:29:11 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Boles Hog

Have I missed something?  What's his status?  I thought he was supposed to be back Auburn week.... Haven't heard anything lately....

ricepig

He was, and they rested him this week.

RazorFlix

Bone contusions have a wide spectrum of severity.  A mild bone contusion is no big deal, typically you will have bone marrow edema.  A bad bone bruise can have significant bone edema and possibly a nondisplaced microfracture. 

I have no idea how severe his is but I imagine the coaches and doctors are trying to manage him appropriately.

bigdaddyhawg

Related, but with a different player: Brandon Lewis??

I haven't noticed him, or heard his name called.  Has he been out there or is he hurt also?

Thanks for the info.
Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Piglet Dispersion Syndrome

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on September 08, 2014, 09:14:49 am

I haven't noticed him, or heard his name called.  Has he been out there or is he hurt also?

Thanks for the info.

Hurt. I think it is a knee. Hasn't played this year to my knowledge.

JayBell

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on September 08, 2014, 09:55:24 amHurt. I think it is a knee. Hasn't played this year to my knowledge.

Wise played sparingly against Auburn.  They held him out against Nicholls State.

bigdaddyhawg

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on September 08, 2014, 09:55:24 am

I guess I was getting confused between Lewis and Wise.  Thanks for helping me get that straight.

On a related thought, I doubt we have ever had so much DE talent on our team.  For the first time in my memory we have more players on those positions than we have snaps for them. 

Let us then turn this government back into the channel in which the framers of the Constitution originally placed it.  Abraham Lincoln, 1858

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: bigdaddyhawg on September 08, 2014, 09:14:49 am

Thanks for the info.
I did see him dressed out on the sidelines at least once during the game.

Quote from: JayBell on September 08, 2014, 10:12:51 am
Wise played sparingly against Auburn.  They held him out against Nicholls State.

I was referring to LEWIS.

JayBell

Quote from: Piglet Dispersion Syndrome on September 08, 2014, 09:55:24 am

Correction: Brandon Lewis was on the participation chart for Nichols and is credited with 1 QBH.
https://s3.amazonaws.com/scamp-data-prod/sports/statdumps/ark/m-footbl/ar090614.htm#GAME.PRE

Wise is not listed.