Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Va tech defense

Started by Kevin, September 07, 2014, 07:09:40 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Pulled(PP)pork

Quote from: HiggiePiggy on September 07, 2014, 08:06:14 am
Wonder if it would have been different if Ohio state had their #1 QB playing instead of the back up who is a freshman.
did he play defense also?

PP

Paul

Quote from: hogcard1964 on September 07, 2014, 09:53:50 am
Wisconsin may finish the year winning their next 10 (or 11).  If they do, they'll be there.
Then people on here will say it's only because Braxton Miller was hurt!   ;)

LRRandy

Quote from: clutch on September 07, 2014, 10:03:22 pm
Ash wasn't their problem last night. Their o-line was. Not sure how many sacks VT had, but it was a lot. Especially in the 4th quarter.
7 sacks. Dbacks had 2 int and held VA tech to under 200 yards passing. D was fine. Offense had trouble finishing. Oline was bad.
This is fun, isn't it.

Hogarusa

September 07, 2014, 11:08:15 pm #53 Last Edit: September 07, 2014, 11:19:54 pm by Hogarusa
You guys are nutty if you don't think Braxton Miller isn't at the least a 14-21 point difference then the QB they have playing now.  Va Tech doesn't beat a Braxton Miller led offense.  Va Tech wouldn't have used the same defensive scheme against Miller
I'll ride the wave where it takes me

LRRandy

Quote from: Hogarusa on September 07, 2014, 11:08:15 pm
You guys are nutty if you don't think Braxton Miller isn't at the least a 14-21 point difference then the QB they have playing now.  Va Tech doesn't beat a Braxton Miller led offense.  Va Tech wouldn't have used the same defensive scheme against Miller
you are correct +1. Others are still butthurt from sugar bowl.
This is fun, isn't it.

GB-Razorback

Quote from: redeye on September 07, 2014, 09:24:22 pm
Maryland's in the Big Ten now? 

They didn't have enough bad teams in the middle and bottom of the conference.
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago, we got a full tanks of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark and we're wearing sunglasses.<br /><br />Jake: Hit it.

lefty08

Come on guys, if we learned anything from last year its teams expectations dont change with a hurt qb
Re: So far the UC press conference is hilarious   Reply
Losing gracefully isn't taught in second-tier programs. See Arkansas, Cincinnati, et al.
3/21 8:11 PM | IP: Logged

hogsanity

OSU had multiple problems Sat night. Running game never got going, which meant VT had no fear of the deep pass, so they just stayed in their pressure with the deep safety and had their way with OSU, especially in the 2nd half.

As for Miller not being there, I continue to wonder why, knowing how important Qb is in a system like his ( or any other really ) teams have no interest in making their backup more capable by getting them ore reps in games, or why your best backup would ever be a True Freshman.
People ask me what I do in winter when there is no baseball.  I will tell you what I do. I stare out the window, and I wait for spring.

"Anything goes wrong, anything at all, your fault, my fault, nobodies fault, I'm going to blow your head off."  John Wayne in BIG JAKE