Welcome to Hogville!      Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Week 3 is the big 12-2-2+2 day in the spotlight

Started by rzrbackrob, September 07, 2014, 07:01:49 am

Previous topic - Next topic

rzrbackrob

Starts Friday
Baylor @ Buffalo (why is Baylor going to Buffalo?)

Saturday:

Hogs vs TT - the Vegas line on this one will be interesting.

Texass vs UCLA - UCLA looks vulnerable and the Texas D could keep them in the game

Oklahoma plays SEC bottom feeder Vols (a loss here would knock the big12-2-2+2 out of the playoff picture and might assure 2 SEC teams in the playoffs)

West Virginia @ Maryland
Kansas @ Duke
Iowa St @Iowa
Minn @ TCU
UTSA @ OK State

Big 12-2-2+2 will emerge as the SEC challenger for conference superiority if:

Oklahoma and Texas win plus wins for TT and WVU and no upsets in the remaining games

big 12-2-2+2 will fall like the B1G and be an afterthought for the playoffs if:

Chokelahoma loss in itself would doom the conference this year.
But even an ou blowout of Tennessee would mean little for the big 12-2-2+2 if Texas, TT, and WVU all lose.

Go Hogs put the nail in the big 12-2-2+2 coffin

Good is the enemy of great

Hoggish1

popcornhog

Quote from: Hoggish1 on September 07, 2014, 11:55:50 am
Vols bottom feeder?

The Vols look pretty good. They look like a mid level SEC team to me. Not a bottom feeder.
WPS

Poker_hog

Sometimes wrong, but never in doubt

Vantage 8 dude

Quote from: rzrbackrob on September 07, 2014, 07:01:49 am
Starts Friday

Saturday:

Texass vs UCLA - UCLA looks vulnerable and the Texas D could keep them in the game

Oklahoma plays SEC bottom feeder Vols (a loss here would knock the big12-2-2+2 out of the playoff picture and might assure 2 SEC teams in the playoffs)

West Virginia @ Maryland
Kansas @ Duke
Iowa St @Iowa
Minn @ TCU
UTSA @ OK State

Oklahoma and Texas win plus wins for TT and WVU and no upsets in the remaining games

But even an ou blowout of Tennessee would mean little for the big 12-2-2+2 if Texas, TT, and WVU all lose.

All I can say is that apparently you were watching a FAR different UT defense then I was. After a decent first half the whorns "d" got carved up and sliced and diced by BYU last evening. With a very inexperienced QB and two-at least at this point-WAY OVER RATED rbs UT seems to be facing a very LONG season. Between UCLA, BU, OU, OSU, KSU, WVU and possibly TTU/TCU wins are going to be very tough to come by this year. KU and ISU should be conference wins however.

BigSexyHog

LMAO at the ones who think Texas will win next week.  They suck ... UCLA may not be playing the best ball right now but they are way better then Texas
Lebron raised money for kids... Rotnei stole crap from the equipment room

rzrbackrob

Quote from: popcornhog on September 07, 2014, 11:59:41 am
The Vols look pretty good. They look like a mid level SEC team to me. Not a bottom feeder.

If the Vols played each SEC team on a neutral field, I can only see them favored over Vandy. The Hogs and Kentucky would be pick'ems.
Now in the big12-2-2+2, the Vols would be a solid level mid level team.
Good is the enemy of great

Hogtimes

Quote from: rzrbackrob on September 07, 2014, 07:01:49 am
Starts Friday

Saturday:

West Virginia @ Maryland
Kansas @ Duke
Iowa St @Iowa
Minn @ TCU
UTSA @ OK State

You seem obsessed with the Big12.  Why keep posting about them.  I think most of us come here to read about the Razorbacks and the SEC.

DeltaBoy

This week will be like this past week was for the Big10  Pain Tears and Defeats.
Hogs win
UCLA win
Vols win.
If the South should lose, it means that the history of the heroic struggle will be written by the enemy, that our youth will be trained by Northern school teachers, will be impressed by all of the influences of history and education to regard our gallant dead as traitors and our maimed veterans as fit subjects for derision.
-- Major General Patrick Cleburne
The Confederacy had no better soldiers
than the Arkansans--fearless, brave, and oftentimes courageous beyond
prudence. Dickart History of Kershaws Brigade.